Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

what would you do if you saw this :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default what would you do if you saw this :)

A man was flying from Seattle to San Francisco. Unexpectedly, the plane was diverted to Sacramento along the way. The flight attendant explained that there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft the plane would re-board in 50 minutes.
Everybody got off the plane except one lady who was blind. The man had noticed her as he walked by and could tell the lady was blind because her Seeing Eye dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of her throughout the entire flight.
He could also tell she had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached her, and calling her by name, said, "Kathy, we arein Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?" The blind lady replied, "No thanks, but maybe my dog would like to stretch his legs."
Picture this! :[/align][/align][/align]

All the people in the gate area came to a complete standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with a Seeing Eye dog! The pilot was even wearing sunglasses. People scattered. They not only tried to change planes, but they were trying to change airlines!
True story.... Have a great day and remember...
THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS AS THEY APPEAR[/align][/align]

sorry the pic doesn't work, but it was a pilot walking off the plain with sunglasses on and with a dog attatched to the same kind of leish they have for seeing eye dogs

Old 02-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Default RE: what would you do if you saw this :)

thats great. i would give him a high five for being able to fly blind

Old 02-12-2007, 02:35 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I got the same email over the weekend.

Anyone see this..........

TALK ABOUT BEING BOORED AT WORK,[/align]

FEELING UNAPPRECIATED AT WORK LATELY?[/align]

Mine's not working either?
Anyways it's about a guy who died at his desk and went un-noticed for 5 days. (just think how good it smelled?)

Old 02-12-2007, 06:51 PM

That's a great story about the pilot!!I watched something on TV about that "myth" of the dead man at work. They threw all kinds of scenarios together (smell, climate, people, etc...) and concluded that it would be impossible for that story to be true. I don't know whether it's true or not, but I also think that there is always a circumstance that we can't think of, so it shouldn't be discounted.