Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: >What would you do ? >LOL< ?
Stop & get out of the way
76.92%
Stop & hold evidence for the POLICE
0%
Stop pick up bales of POT & run like heck (LOL)
23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

? What would you do ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 05:31 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well, I'd pull over and collect the stuff! Let me clearly state for the record that of course, I'd take it right down to the police station to turn the evidence in. That's what I'd tell the cop when I got caught: "I was just on my way to the police station to turn it in..."

Old 03-12-2015, 07:19 AM

>LOL Mr `Brent>LOL<
That's a good one 4>Sure<
It should be made legal everywhere. The governments can't stop it & the profits are going to the cartels, etc.
It should be legal & taxed & stop spending all these law enforcement $'s on something that can't be controlled/stopped. + the danger's to police & citizens on these crazy chases + the cost to the courts/jails etc..
That's `all > Your Turn

Old 03-12-2015, 08:15 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I would have to stop and get out of the way. Then when I got home I would wonders how some of those bails Miraculously ended up I'm my trunk?
"Thing that make you go, Hmmm!"

Old 03-12-2015, 08:23 AM

LoL J.C. >LOL< Thanks for your posts > Funnies

Old 05-23-2015, 01:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

I'd grab as much as I could get. I really like weed a lot. It's very relaxing, natural painkiller, and helps me sleep.

Old 05-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member

I wonder if any ended up in one of the police cars trunk and was "forgotten" about...

I would just keep on driving, now if it was a bag of money from a Brinks truck, well if no one came knocking on my door in a month I'm going to be able to take it easier with my life. A guy here in Utah found a 75 pound bag of money about 2 months ago of $100 bills in bundles of $220,000 per bundle, they estimate it was almost 15 million. The truck drivers never even knew it fell out of the truck, the guy picked it up and then takes it to work and then calls the cops. WOW

Reminds me of a joke:

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

So if I found a bag of money who am I to question God's will...

Old 05-23-2015, 08:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

Amen to that Greg

Old 05-23-2015, 12:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

Good punch line you added Greg. I wonder if that would hold up in court