Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

what kinda girls are attracted to cars???

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Default what kinda girls are attracted to cars???

i was surfin the internet and cam across this: http://jalopnik.com/5117022/ten-type...s-they-attract
it is ten types of ride and the females that are attracted to them. make sure to read it and click all of them. i near peed my pants

also what kinda girls are attracted to your monte???????

i have notice that younger females that like flash are attracted to it. they generally seem to be into nascar so i guess you could say hotbillys

Old 12-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Default RE: what kinda girls are attracted to cars???

[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif]

number 8 priceless

Old 12-26-2008, 07:39 PM

cheap floosies and idiot carshow freaks mostly lol. dumb chicks that say stuff like "damn man u got a nice camaro" but hey its all the same if u catch my drift

Old 12-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The only women my Monte attracts are Dale Jr fans.

Old 12-26-2008, 11:09 PM

i got your drift chris

just wish i could find one that loves cars and plays with fire.

Old 12-27-2008, 12:11 AM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

One of the first girl compliments i got on my car was "wow that has a big back seat"

Old 12-27-2008, 06:30 AM

Great Funny Thread 4-Sure : )

[hr]

Do Girls Like Your Car?
[:-]
We clear up the controversy.[/align]Photography by Steve Bitanga[/align][align=center][/align][/align]
[/align]**CLICK HERE FOR THE MODEL PROFILES AND MORE PICTURES**
So you've got the hottest ride in town and plan to use it to your advantage with the ladies. Unfortunately, the choice of car color and unsightly aftermarket taillights caused a downward spiral effect on your chances in luring the woman back to your pad for some horizontal dancing. So what do women want in a man and his car? We put four of the hottest import models today to the test and find out what really makes the grade when it comes to the do's and don'ts when fixing up your ride. Its 10:45 a.m., and already the models are groveling about hunger and what they plan to eat... wait a minute? I could have sworn models don't eat? Oh well. But before they consumed a trough of takeout sushi, we began our interview with some casual roasting of our models, 2NR style.
2NR: Are you materialistic?
Shae: No... Honestly, I'm not. But.
2NR: [Staring at her assets] I'm sorry. You were saying something about... but?
Shae: It depends on....how much money a man has. If he has a lot of money, then yes I'm materialistic, but I love a Monte Carlo Man, they are
a special breed. It all comes down to there driveshafts
Angie: Ahh... I would have to say a little bit of both. I buy a lot of cheap stuff so... is that considered materialistic?
2NR: Uhh.... You tell me? ERRRR times up! Next please.
Vanessa: Not really. Ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you, "Oh, don't bother buying it for her cause she'll end up more than likely buying it for herself anyway." I don't expect it from anyone.
Lisa: I am...I'm materialistic [laughing].
2NR: Prefer import cars or domestics?
Shae: Import baby! except I love the Chevrolet Monte Carlo []
Angie: I drive an import but I prefer domestics
Vanessa: Import
Lisa: Umm... neither? I'd prefer a nice luxury European car.
2NR: What types of cars do you prefer a man to drive?
Shae: It's gotta be a fast car. My favorite car that I'd like to own is an Monte Carlo, so if a guy drives an Monte... I'm in.
2NR: Uhh.... In what? [Smiling]
Shae: Perv.
Angie: I like big trucks that are lifted or Hummers.
" id=ctl00_ctl08_ctl00_divNoPhotos align=center>[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align]
[/align][/align]1415 | 1819 | 2223 | 2627 | 30[/size][/color]31 | Next [/align][/align][/align][/align]

Old 12-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

We like to think that the girls you see in the car pics/ads, and the models at the car shows are into cars. But the unfortunate reality is most of them are only there because they're paid to be there. A lot of them can't tell one car from another. Kinda like Chris said with the Camaro remark. The women that are really into cars, are the ones that you don't have to pay to show up to a car show. The ones that can tell a supercharger from a turbocharger.

As far as the type of woman who is going to like your particular car is going to vary from car to car. And generation to generation. A woman who is into 5th gen Montes may not necessarily be into the first 4 generations because of how different they are.

Since I own a 6th gen, I can only speak for my experiences with the 6th gen Montes. So far I've noticed that 6th gen Montes tend to attract attention from women who are into Nascar. Not just because of my car being a Dale Jr edition. I know many people with 6th gen Montes both with and without a "driver edition". The 6th gen Montes, in my experience, tend to attract attention from Nascar fans of all shapes and sizes.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:31 AM

enzo, now showem your trunk

good condribution there space

Old 12-27-2008, 06:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

LadyT was like MOST of the ladies around, not into cars. Then we went to a Craftsman truck race and a Cup race, at MIS, and things started changing. Then she took me to speed week at Daytona for my 50th in '04, and she had a blast! Of course it helped that we celebrated HER birthday on the top floor of the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Studios park 1st for 4 days.

Now that she has had her Solstice GXP for a year, she understands the differences in turbos and superchargers, big exhausts, tunes, and all the FINER points of modding a car to your own tastes. She got a Magnaflow 3" cat-back exhaust system for her birthday last Feb. It made the turbo "bark", and she LOVES it! Mod's galore, and more on the way. Leather is in the works from JPM, and right behind that a turbo upgrade from BTF. She ENJOYS going to car shows now, and is looking forward the the Detroit NAIAS show in a few weeks. Lane Automotive show Memorial day weekend. THE HOT ROD MAGAZINE POWER TOUR! Tail of the Dragon.

What have I done! I've transformed that sweet, compassionate, and loving woman into a CAR GIRL! What is she doing as I post this? Playing the newest Burnout game, revenge, on the Playstation! She kicks my a_s_s in ALL the racing games, and that's pretty much all we play.

But she STILL doesn't like driving my Intimidator SS! Oh well.

Quick Reply: what kinda girls are attracted to cars???