Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

What do you Want ? Multiple Selections : )

Old 04-06-2008, 09:48 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default What do you Want ? Multiple Selections : )

Hi Member's, Wish you a `Happy Day,
What is your preference in your selection of Motor Vehicles ?
What would you like the see the Automotive Compaines making ?
If you could, would you consider converting your Monte Carlo
to battery power ? or ?
[:-]
[sm=feedback.gif]
Please post your thoughts/comments
Thanks
[sm=gears.gif]

Old 04-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Default RE: What do you Want ? Multiple Selections : )

hey sapce honestly instead of propane or deisel i would prefer hydrogen.
it would be nice to pull up to your local car wash and for 4 quarters you can fill the take LOL

And then if ya add some soap you could blow bubbels to LAMO!!!

Old 04-06-2008, 10:18 AM

[align=center][align=center]Moderator `Mickey,[/align][align=center]I should have contained hydrogen in the[/align][align=center]choices, but[/align][align=center]I'm awaiting the information from member[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Master `Craig[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]-Member `Propitious-[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]He stated:[/align][align=center]"There are electric, hydrogen, and bio-fuel cars, and with them, you can go totally off the grid, and be 98% self-reliant."[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It would be Super `if we could produce a power source[/align][align=center]from our Ocean `salt water, 4- Sure.[/align][align=center]Thanks for your input/humor : )[/align][align=center]~ Peace ~[/align][/align]

Old 04-06-2008, 10:33 AM

The below popped `up on the MCF Homepage from Google's : )
What do you think ? Post your thoughts/comments.
Would you consider the below ?
Thanks for reading/posting. `Space

[align=center][/align]

Convert Your Car TODAY to Run on Water and gas to save over 40% on fuel costs!
Would you like to find out how to run your vehicle on water and stop wasting money on gas?
This do-it-yourself conversion guide is very affordable (under $150) and EASY with step-by-step instructions.
The conversion WILL NOT void your warranty because it is 100% reversible! It's easy to install and remove.
Create your own water hybrid for under $150!
Did you know that you can convert your car to a water-burning car? You can run your car on water, supplemental to gasoline, to increase your car's fuel efficiency and reduce your fuel costs significantly.
Works on gas or diesel powered cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs. (Not tested on hybrids)
[align=left]
Your car will become at least 40% more fuel efficient and produce cleaner emissions.
Convert your car for the lowest price. Similar conversion kits cost up to $600 and up![align=left]
Works with plain tap water. No need for distilled water or special water additives!
We've simplified the process. The steps are easy, and the materials are affordable.[/align][/align][hr]
Our easy conversion guide will show you how to use electricity from your car's battery to separate water into a gas called HHO (2 Hydrogen + 1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns smoothly and provides significant energy - while the end product is just H2O! HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while maintaining the stability of water.

[align=center][/align]
[:-]Click on below link for source [:-]

Old 04-06-2008, 10:43 AM

Below are several more link's for MCF Member's that
want more information on the Subject
[:-] [:-] [:-] [:-]
Running an Automobile on Hydrogen Using Water, by Drunvalo
Water is H2O — two parts hydrogen combined with one part oxygen. ... this metal alloy is so inexpensive that an engine can run for four hours on a piece ...
www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/watercar/h20car2.ht... - 16k - Similar pages
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/...ar/h20car2.htm

Desde Bilbo: Use Water As Auto Fuel - How To Run Your Car On...
Feb 12, 2008 ... This article will explicate how running your auto on H2O works, and how you can begin converting your own. 1. How Can Water Possibly Be Used ...
borjo.blogspot.com/2008/02/use-water-as-auto-fue... - 69k - Similar pages
http://borjo.blogspot.com/2008/02/us...-run-your.html

Can Your Car Really Run On Water? Well, Yes It Can - Free Re...
H2O can and is being turned into an energy source, refined to the point that ... Converting your car to run on water is a simple process and you can do it ...
www.reviewon.com/can-your-car-really-run-on-wate... - 42k - [URL=http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?invocationType=similarPages.search&quer y=related%

Old 04-06-2008, 11:02 AM

here is one for ya to do a serch on space dude.
go out and serch welding wiht water.
It will make you think . they actually have a welder that will weld with nothign more then distilled water and creats a hoter and more penitrating weld then some gasses welders.

and what hits the ground is water. Kind of neat to see the video on the site.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:10 AM

it would be fun to get aold monte carlo and do this convertion to it to see what it would do in the long run LOL
but it would have to be somehting that has at least the fule injection system on it. so you could see how it would work with our cars now.

but in the long run it owuld be a nice deal if you are out of gas just add water and go

Old 04-06-2008, 11:18 AM

[align=center]Mod `Mickey,[/align][align=center]I've seen them weld on boats under water, but I didn't know that[/align][align=center]you could weld with `water. [/align][align=center]I found the below infor, but will search more when I return[/align][align=center]from the `beach : ) Bad Storms coming `in : ([/align][align=center]Thanks for your post, I keep on learn'in every time I[/align][align=center]Visit the MCF: )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]
Who We Are
[/align]
Hydrogen Technology Applications, Inc. is a research and development company on our way to changing the world without having to change the world's infrastructure. Our Aquygenâ„¢ is a novel gas produced inexpensively from water.[8D] It is a superior replacement for oxyacetylene in most brazing, soldering, and cutting applications but can be used with standard equipment. Used as a supplement to automotive fuels, Aquygenâ„¢ increases fuel economy while decreasing emissions, dramatically improving the efficiency and cleanliness of transportation within the existing fueling infrastructure.
Why We Are Here

“I always believed that water held the solution to the world's energy problems. I have made it my life's work and our company's mission to solve that problem.â€
– Dennis Klein, Founder & Chairman Emeritus shown with Tony Klein, left, and the H2O 1500 Aquygen™ Gas Generator
[align=center][/align]
Our Value Proposition
For users of oxyacetylene and other industrial gases who cut, heat, solder, braze, or fuse, Aquygenâ„¢ is a new industrial gas that offers greater performance and safety at a lower cost and with no toxic emissions. Compared with oxyacetylene, Aquygenâ„¢ produces no toxic fumes, can be produced inexpensively on demand, heats and cuts faster and more precisely, and can work different materials simultaneously.
[ul][*][align=center][:-]
For vehicle manufacturers, Aquygenâ„¢ is a fuel additive that can significantly increase fuel economy and efficiency while decreasing polluting emissions. Unlike other alternative energy sources, Aquygenâ„¢ is an evolutionary technology that requires minimal modifications to existing systems to produce tremendous benefits.[/align][/ul][align=center][/align][align=center]Click below for source[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][URL=http://hytechapps.com/][u][color=#810081]http://hytechapps.c

Old 04-06-2008, 12:46 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

V8-six speed-rear wheel-supercharged.... perfect car for me

Old 04-06-2008, 12:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

V8-six speed-rear wheel-supercharged.... perfect car for me
AMEN!