Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

What do you do 4 `FUN ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 05:07 PM

I sing in a punk band, and go to shows(everything from Norah Jones to Rancid), firearm swap meets, skateboard, and try to live it up.

Old 08-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I ride my bike. I usually play paintball during the summer but have been spending all my extra cash on the monte

I also play disc golf or frisbee with the dog. she is getting pretty good at catching the frisbee

Old 08-25-2011, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by Boxman420
working on the monte, golfing and going to the beach!

Hi `Alex, what beach do you go to ? Or from your travels in Florida, what do you think the best beach is ?

Thanks Member's & Alex for all your contributions/posts to the MCF 4-Sure
I've enjoyed reading what everyone is doing for fun
Wish EveryOne more Fun in Life & less work
Thanks...

Whose next to share/post their hobbies or what they do for `Fun ? Yes, it's you readin this....Hurry b-4 it's 2 late to have fun

Old 08-27-2011, 01:54 AM

Loving the bodybuilding lifestyle, watching nascar and it's drama that unfolds awesomely this season. Fishing, Snowmobiling, and monteing.

Old 08-27-2011, 09:12 AM

I like to go to car shows... not with my car go to the great rocky mountains for a drive, hike. Train my dog new tricks, we are still learning the sport of FLYBALL!! and of course shine up the monte and go for cruises

For u that might be interested in what flyball is.. its a relay race between a team of dogs.. i just say its drag racing with dogs lol timed, everything. Heres a video so u can see what its like lol (not my team or my dog.. it is my trainers team tho)
NPP Pack - July 2011 - YouTube

Old 08-27-2011, 09:53 AM

LOL `Megan,
Dog Drag Racing ~>FlyBall ~>

Those dogs are faster then a Speeding Monte Carlo
I think the little white doggie was supercharged & had racing slicks on it's paws LOL
It's crazy how fast some of dogs are & the way they play head-on collision with each other on their passes to the finish line : )

Thanks for sharing & posting a link...Was any of the dogs yours Really enjoyed your vid..
NPP Pack - July 2011 - YouTube

Member's click above to watch'em Race ~>

Old 08-27-2011, 11:23 AM

Besides shining up the Monte, I like to go to the Friday night Outsiders Car Club car show that's held at Sonic drive-in. There are always tons of neat cars of all shapes and sizes.

Tonight I'm doing a possum release (my favorite animal) - the best part of my wildlife hobby. I'm taking out five that are ready and then returning to the Wildlife Center to take care of the 60 that are still growing (plus squirrels, skunks, raccoons, geese, ducks, you name it!).

Space, I think the best beach is at Siesta Key by Sarasota. My brother lived there for 35 years and never wanted to leave. We were lucky enough to visit him several times before his death in 2007. What beach in Florida do you like best?

Old 08-27-2011, 11:39 AM

Hi `Angie,
I love your hobby 4-Sure...I hope that you post some pictures in the future on the MCF...I love animal's, even some human ones It's great to read that some people are taking care of our wild life 4-Sure ~> Thank You!

I think Siesta Keys is one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida `if you are not a Surfer , but it is a great paradise. (Sorry 2 read about your brother ) Wish you great memories of your time 2gether.

Yes, their beaches & area are beautiful...Like Heaven on Earth...
Below is my favorite area (I grew up close by) & there's a place called Monster Hole that is one of the best spots in Florida for Surfing + there's super fishing : ) (Bonus) Sebastian Inlet (East Coast Florida: )

Above is a popular spot to fish & surf or just watch people
Thanks for your post & sharing...

Old 08-27-2011, 01:24 PM

lol no none of those dogs were mine. we just started a flyball team here in red deer, were called "Rebel Racers" and we are still learning, but by the start of the new year we should be fully trained, were planning on competing in competions then. Diesel is like these guys though, fast, barks constantly, is hard to hold on to lol. I forgot my other hobby is working with horses at the farm, taking photos with my canon rebel t2i camera

Old 08-27-2011, 03:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default Fun

What do I do for FUN ? Everything. Or I wouldn't do it. 99% of what i do now is for fun. The 1% is going to work. But thats not bad I only work 4 nights a week. Sometime soon it might be 3 nights Do something to the Monte. Taking the Chevelle out to make some noise . Watching some tv shows. Going to see a movie. long walks on the beach. yeah right. Like a poke in the eye. Teasin my grand kids. Messin with my buddies kid next door. Little dare devil on his 4 wheeler. He's a pretty shy little guy. Till I come to the fence with a sucker. Spending time with my wife. Watching some one else work. . And getting on here with you bums ! 1st thing in the morning & last thing at night. Most of the time.

Quick Reply: What do you do 4 `FUN ?