Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Math
25.00%
Science
6.25%
P.E.
12.50%
History
6.25%
English
31.25%
Health
0%
Art
0%
Mine is not listed
18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

What class did you hate when you were in school?

Old 06-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Default What class did you hate when you were in school?

What class did you hate when you were in school?
Math I hate math. I mean add,sub,muli, and division not so much of a problem, but then theres Algebra and calculus......WHEN DOES THE MADNESS STOP?[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 06-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Default RE: What class did you hate when you were in school?

i chose pe cos they made u do all those gay azz dances and all those stuipd lil activities and all that crap. totally took every bit of fun imaginable out of it

Old 06-17-2007, 08:52 PM

I just got my report card a week ago and it says that i hate English, science, Consumer education, and world geography. but on the plus side i like math and P.E.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:56 PM

ORIGINAL: scc24540

i chose pe cos they made u do all those gay azz dances and all those stuipd lil activities and all that crap. totally took every bit of fun imaginable out of it
you should come to my high school all we play is dodgeball, basketball, or flickerball (like ultimate frisbee but with a football)

and if you are one of the kids that are to cool to try in P.E. at are school the teacher will make sure you get pellted with the dodgeball

P.S. i am one of those kids that would go all out in P.E. no matter what.

Old 06-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

the one i hated the most isn't listed and thats french! hated learning a second language, guess it would be the same as learning spanish....

loved math, science, computers, and phys-ed

hated french, english(loved to read, just didn't like analyzing crap!..lol) and history, didn't like history, but it was canadian history i didn't like, i liked stuff like acient egypt and the mians' and stuff like that, even american history is interesting...but canadian history is so boring!

Old 06-18-2007, 02:41 AM

Heck I graduated back in 1984, But I hated math, history was my Fav subject. But in my high school you could take surfing in PE. that was great go surfing for 2 hours in the early morn and get credits towards graduating

By the way I went to West high in Torrence,CA.

Mike.

Old 06-18-2007, 04:24 AM

[align=center]Hi Zip, you sure come up with some interesting questions.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I was home schooled from K to 12[/align][align=center]and was taught by my grandfather & my[/align][align=center]girlfriends grandmother.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hated Algebra and calculus : ([/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm just finishing my 2nd year @ college &[/align][align=center]it's sure way different then home school : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It would be a lot more fun `if I didn't have to work,[/align][align=center]but I'm happy that I have the opportunity to attend.[/align][align=center]I can't wait to take Computer graphic's : )[/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 06-18-2007, 11:32 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I loved classes like shop. Welding, machine shop, wood working, electricity, and drafting. I loved it and got straight "A's" all through high school.

Math & Science were fun.

The one class I hated the most was sex education. No in-class participation. [sm=boosign.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

Old 06-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lmao!!! yah thats what i thought too!! i was so looking forward to that class only to get dissapointed

Old 06-18-2007, 01:52 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

holy crap do I hate math. I majored in art so I didn't have to take math my senior year in hs or any math in college. Woo Hoo. I think English was my 2nd most hated subject.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What class did you hate when you were in school?