Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: > Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning again, space still no work on the sun roof especially with it raining. And yes it is a reminder to drive safe. But sometimes you have to be more worried about the other drivers than yourself

Old 09-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Cool. Way to go on only having 39 more days to go. That reminded me. One of the guys at work is retiring on friday. I'm on vacation right now and don't go back until monday. I won't get to see the guy before he leaves, and wish him well. Crud!

Old 09-28-2011, 08:01 AM

Taz,
Maybe you could call in to your work, and wish the man well with his retirement?

I's sure he would appreciate something like that, especially if you guys were buddies!

Old 09-28-2011, 08:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

And a happy new year

Made some Lasagna rolls last night for dinner tonight. Heading over to Jenna's parents' house right from work.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:55 AM

Morning all. Physical therapy then taking my dad to pick up a new freezer.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:04 AM

Good morning all... wow, slow yesterday and busy today... I guess it was just as busy for everyone else as it was for me... still busy for me today, just not as so much...

I fixed a n evap sensor vacuum leak on my car this morning... (or at least hope I fixed it) kinda rigged it... ill post a pic and see what the concensus is for it. I just used a "Y" connector and whatever hose I could scrounge together to fit up.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Rick-close battle between you and I. I figure about the same amount of days for me. Usually around Thanksgiving and then back in mid March. This hasn't been such a rough year for me and has went extremely fast. Where does the time go? I get a little bored being laid off but heck I get paid so why not.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:01 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Morning all!

Thanks Space, for starting today's blob. Uh, I mean BLOG. I must need my morning jolt to get awake.

You're Welcome (Taz) `Lou,
It felt like a BloB this morning...When I logged on to the MCF I looked 4 it, and could not find it...It was foggy this morning on the MCF & I got lost...Then I drank another cup of coffee & started our new Day, our New `Blog...
I went to zchool 2 learn how 2 BloB or Blog & fill `up empty spaces online I failed the 1st couple of years, but this year I got a D+

Log on2 the MCF
Don't think ~> Just hit some keys & hope everyone understands what appears on their `puter screen

I started a Blog once 2, and it went to the dogs

Shakesphere is the Question ?

Ok, it's your turn to fill in some space with some
useful/helpful/funny jokes/pictures/happies/etc

Whose next ? Keep'in the MCF Blog going ?
Maybe it's `Rick ? Tad ? Dustin ? Justin ? Dave, ? YOU...
Yes it's you reading this...Your Turn You Win

Old 09-28-2011, 11:08 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning/Afternoon Everyone, man i love sleeping in but its gonna end monday which totally sucks but oh well be making more money lol

Old 09-28-2011, 11:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Good Morning `Mike,
It's great that Santa arrived a day early, but it sucks that they messed up your order I hope that you get reimbursed from the wheel company you ordered from ? ? I really don't know how some companies stay in business with their I don't give a darn attitude Look forward to seeing your pictures, and I noticed on the National Weather that your area really got hit with a lot of rain...Wish you many safe/fun miles with your new wheels & tires...Let us know if the company takes care of you & if they don't we will ban them from our purchases Good Luck
My emails yesterday didn't get me anywhere, but I got a call from them this morning while I was out taking my daughter to school. I called them back, but the guy that wants to talk to me is in a meeting so I'm waiting for him to return my call. I haven't had a chance to clean/wax the wheels yet or put any dressing on the tires, but here's a couple of quick pics I took this morning between rain showers. I'll get some better ones to post once the weather is better.

Last edited by 03SSLE; 01-02-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: > Wednesday, September 28, 2011