Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: > Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Old 09-28-2011, 03:22 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow > Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz `Lou, for Creating the above SuperSuperMCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your `life/family, your hobbie's, sports, pets, kids, all cars, truck's, bikes etc.

Member's, make a post & become a part of our
Chevy
MonteCarloFamily

=============================================

* Please welcome all our New Member's to our MCF family & `Blog.

*Become a Active Member

Hit some `keys & make a Post.
Don't be `shy

EveryDay - EveryNight

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone

Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect

4-Sure
If you have not read ourMCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

September 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Member: 03 LimitedSS

2003 Monte Carlo S.S.
from </A itxtNodeId="633" itxtHarvested="0">
Central Florida

Congratulations `Frank

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click above link to see all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Old 09-28-2011, 03:28 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Good morning 'Space!

Old 09-28-2011, 03:38 AM

mmmmmmh donut's... I need some of that HighOctanceSpaceFuel Coffee this morning : )
http://youtu.be/eM-l11tqWqw <~ Click, get up dance, get some exercise or just sing/listen/have fun 2day : )
==================================================
Good Morning Sgt Miller `Greg,
Great to see you online this early morning hour of a new day.
I'm on a break at work & logged on to see what's happened overnight & noticed there was no blog 4 today.
* Member's, if you log on in the mornings & there's no Blog (Please start it - Thanks) It's everyones MCF Blog : )

I know our Teacher `Todd has not been feeling good & has a early season Cold . (I think his students gave it 2 him : ) I sure hope he gets better soon. Get Well `Todd 4-Sure

Close race going on in the MOTM contest...I hope we get alot of member's voting this Month 4-Sure...

Greg, wish you & member's a great new `day....EnJoy `Life 4-Sure.... what `if ?

Last edited by Space; 09-28-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. I have been sick with a cold for over a week, almost 2. Starting to clear it up. Getting progress on the rental house. 3 1/2 rooms done, 3 1/2 to go. Starting to look nice. I am off to work. Been rained out both days this week and nothing today for fear of more rain. Have a great day.

Old 09-28-2011, 05:09 AM

..Good Morning `Jerry, sorry 2 read that you got a cold to Lou, Teacher Todd & many member's are getting early colds this early start of fall. Wish everyone a all better & sunny weather..Take good care & Good Luck on your new investment 4-Sure...

Old 09-28-2011, 05:48 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning space, jerry, very dark morning here. Gonna be a frun drive to school in the pooring rain, suitible weather for today as 2 kids from the high school i went to were in a serious crashed, 1 passed one and 1 was just barely hanging on. Didn't know em but still sad none the less

Old 09-28-2011, 05:54 AM

..Good Morn'in `Keane,
We sure don't have any control over Mother Nature & what type of weather she will give us everyday 4-Sure...
Yes, accidents are sad, and it's always a reminder to me to drive defensively ~> What `if ? To me there's to many crazies out there on the roads.. or they all get out on the roads when I'm on them with them...I hope the kids weren't hurt bad & that they can recover & learn from this bad experience..

Any luck on fixing your sunroof ? Wish you a safe/fun journey in Life ~> EnJoy Oh, drive defensively

Old 09-28-2011, 06:15 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. Happy Hump Day! My wheels and tires showed up yesterday (instead of today) but weren't mounted or balanced, so I had to go to the shop last night and have that done. They also neglected to include the installation kit so I had to drop $60 on a set of locking lug nuts. But it's all good now and they are on the car. Weather permitting I'll take a couple of pics and post them later today. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 09-28-2011, 06:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Morning all. Well the doors on the grand prix must lock automatically because i started it to warm it up and when I shut the door it locked. and my wife was already gone with the extra set. Luckily mt coat hanger skills are top notch and it only took about 30 seconds to get in. It's raining here and I need it to stop or i'll be getting wet while fixing the garage roof.

Keane we had a bad crash here last year and 2 college freshman were killed. Like space said it's a reminder to be cautious out there.

Old 09-28-2011, 06:27 AM

Good Morning `Mike,
It's great that Santa arrived a day early, but it sucks that they messed up your order I hope that you get reimbursed from the wheel company you ordered from ? ? I really don't know how some companies stay in business with their I don't give a darn attitude Look forward to seeing your pictures, and I noticed on the National Weather that your area really got hit with a lot of rain...Wish you many safe/fun miles with your new wheels & tires...Let us know if the company takes care of you & if they don't we will ban them from our purchases Good Luck
================================================== ======
Good Morn'in `Lou, yes the coat hanger is a must for every tool box...Great that you have the skills : )
EnJoy your `Day/Life 4-Sure...

Last edited by Space; 09-28-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: > Wednesday, September 28, 2011