Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: > Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 06:48 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Magnificent Morning Marvelous Monte Mates!
Working from Home today! Hope your "Hump" day goes well for you!

Drinking Coffee and chatting with you and working on a new project. Man can I multi task .

Jerry sorry youve not been running full speed. Hope you get better soon. Work and chill with the wife later that is my day.. going to play Oblivian tonight level 9 now

Old 09-28-2011, 07:06 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning `Tad, and thanks for your Happy Post

My life is a multi Task 4-Sure...I'm always doing or working on several things during my awaking hours of each day...

Here's a link (one of many on the web) on Multi Tasking.
It may help a member or not..."Nothing Ventured, nothing gained"...Now, I must multi task back 2 work

How to Multi-Task | eHow.com

<CITE>www.ehow.com › Job Search & Employment</CITE>Cached

How to Multi-Task. Whether you are an executive, supervisor, manager, alein, parent or spouse, everyone has the ability to multi-task. It's a combination of organization ...

Old 09-28-2011, 07:19 AM

Mornin guys. Training went a ton more smoothly this morning. Hopefully I can actually sleep halfway decent today. Two more nights and it's the weekend. I'm so ready for it.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Mornin guys. Training went a ton more smoothly this morning. Hopefully I can actually sleep halfway decent today. Two more nights and it's the weekend. I'm so ready for it.
Morn'in `Sgt,
Halfway is better then No `Way 4-Sure...
Great 2 read that things went better this morning 4-U..
Wish you a fast work week & super Fun WeekEnd...
Something 2 look 4ward 2 : )
Peace/Out from `Space

OK, whose next to hit some keys & keep the Blog going ?
Yes, it's You

Old 09-28-2011, 07:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning all my MCF buds ! Hi sapce , Tadd, miller, keane, jerry & Mike. I just got home from work. Rinsed off the Monte before putting her in the garage. Man I hate this time of yr. My car sits out all night. So it was foggy this morning so the monte was all wet. Damn it. So as soon as I got in the driveway. I took the hose and hit it. Then wiped it down. Now Rick's happy again ! I get teased at work when I wipe my windows off before I leave to go hom. Oh well. Doesn't bother me. Well suppose to be near 80 here today. A few hrs of sleep. Hope to be up by noon then Wok on my project. Then should be finished by the weekend. Ok one cup of coffee & then too bed. I'll check in later after a nap. Later ................Go LIONS

Old 09-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all!

Jerry, I hope you feel better soon. Just getting over a cold also. Much better now than a few days ago. It sucks to be sick doesn't it?

Thanks Space, for starting today's blob. Uh, I mean BLOG. I must need my morning jolt to get awake.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Hump Day!

We have had the most mild summer I can remember, 70's and 80's pretty much all summer, with the exception of maybe 1 weekend. Then last week we got a heat wave Mon-Wed with temps in the high 90's, over the weekend we were back into the 70's, and now today they are saying low 90's! What the heck, its almost October, and now the hot weather comes to say hi. LOL

Have a good day everyone!

Old 09-28-2011, 07:44 AM

Good Morning, everybody!!

Not the best start over here, today. After working nearly 40 hours in 2 days(2 shifts at 7am-230am) I got called in on my day off. So, here I am! At least it's only until 5pm today...overtime, here I come..

Argument with the misses last night...I hate fighting when I'm at work...Just got my head all screwed up today..

No one to open the store this morning. So, no time for coffee, or a stop at McD's. I sure could've used them both today...

Ahhhh..At least the week is already halfway over...C'mon guys! We can make it!!

Old 09-28-2011, 07:44 AM

1 Year Member

I think we have one day of summer again. that'stoday high of 78 to 80. Then back to the high 60's. Then saturday & Sun mid 70's. Yahoooo. HI TAZ. Haven't talked to you in a while.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:47 AM

1 Year Member

TADD. I wish I could work from home! . But If I have this all fig'ed out. have 39 more working days. Not calendar days. before I leave work for the winter. Now thats a good feeling ! Then no work till May.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: > Wednesday, September 28, 2011