Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, September 19th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 06:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all. Happy birthday Ronnie.
Jerry I like either impala you posted. Is the indy ss supercharged? If not id get the other one. Just remember you need to run premium gas. I dont think its a big deal but some people do. I filled up yesterday and it cost me 2 dollars more on a full tank.

StumpMI i missed you post yesterday, I am in Bay City. Its about 2 hours north of Detroit.

Space They are sending me a new phone under warranty. I just have to wait till the end of the week for it to get here. I switched to my old phone and it is hard to get used to but i can still make calls.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Morning space! yes vacation is over, worked last night!
All good things must come to an end!
I don't mind work went well!
Hows things with you? family good? friends good? work good?
I hope yes for all of the above!

Old 09-19-2012, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Morning all. Happy birthday Ronnie.
Jerry I like either impala you posted. Is the indy ss supercharged? If not id get the other one. Just remember you need to run premium gas. I dont think its a big deal but some people do. I filled up yesterday and it cost me 2 dollars more on a full tank.

StumpMI i missed you post yesterday, I am in Bay City. Its about 2 hours north of Detroit.

Space They are sending me a new phone under warranty. I just have to wait till the end of the week for it to get here. I switched to my old phone and it is hard to get used to but i can still make calls.

Good Morning `Lou, it's great that you had a warranty & I'm sure you will be happy to get a new one...We must stay connected, or do we ?
Wish you happy calls...Oh, yes Jerry's Impala is a SuperCharged one.
I sure hope he finds a good one...

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Morning space! yes vacation is over, worked last night!
All good things must come to an end!
I don't mind work went well!
Hows things with you? family good? friends good? work good?
I hope yes for all of the above!

Hi `Devin, & thanks for your reply..... yes all good things come to an `End, but hopefully we can make them happen again, and again I'm look'in 4-ward to a vacation 4-Sure.
My family/friends/work are all good....I just wish I could spend as much time with my family/friends as I do @ work 4-Sure...That would be super....I really get homesick for my family & really miss living on the beach....

Thanks for all you great pic's ~> I really enjoyed... That's what I love about the web & the MCF...I get to travel everywhere onlinen

Wish you & everyone a Super Day...~> EnJoy

Old 09-19-2012, 07:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space
`Mike, hows the weather in your area ? Any Rain ? I'd love 2 send you some
We had .001" of rain recorded at SeaTac a few days ago so we missed setting a new record by a couple of days. We haven't had any precipitation where I live. The clear sky has made for some chilly mornings, but temps have been high 70s and low to mid 80s with plenty of sunshine. There is a down side though. The day we had rain at SeaTac there were thunder storms in the foot hills that started 65 wild fires with some of them still burning out of control. Everything is so dry there's a high alert for fire hazard.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:11 AM

Good morning & happy hump day!

Happy Birthday Ronnie, hope you get to do something fun today!

Old 09-19-2012, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
We had .001" of rain recorded at SeaTac a few days ago so we missed setting a new record by a couple of days. We haven't had any precipitation where I live. The clear sky has made for some chilly mornings, but temps have been high 70s and low to mid 80s with plenty of sunshine. There is a down side though. The day we had rain at SeaTac there were thunder storms in the foot hills that started 65 wild fires with some of them still burning out of control. Everything is so dry there's a high alert for fire hazard.

Thanks `Mike for your reply & update. I think the world weather is changing We had similar conditions in my area with dry spells & massive uncontrolled fires.. Many states need rain & are in battles with fires...The polar regions are melting & I don't know if it's history repeating itself or our planet is just having changes as it drifts in outer space.

It's beyond my understanding, but I try to research the changes.
Wish you safe/secure weather in your area...It's so difficult to understand Mother Nature 4-Sure....Sometimes, she is just outa control...Yesterday we had more massive thunderstorms & we are expecting more this afternoon...* The shuttle did get off 2day (piggyback) 2 the west coast....I did watch the fly over outside of my warehouse...

Wish you & member's a Happy Day ~> EnJoy
Yes, we's Blog'in & whose next 2 hit some keys ? Yes, it's you
Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with ...

<CITE style="FONT-STYLE: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,153,51)">nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/</CITE>
Sep 7, 2012 – At least one more week likely remains in the melt season. Overview of conditions. Figure 1. Arctic sea ice extent for August 2012 was 4.72 million square ...miles) per day, the fastest observed for the month of August over the period of ... or 2 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit) over the much of the Pacific sector of the ...

p.s. Good Morning `Ron, thanks 4 checking `in...EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 09-19-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

THIS IS MY FRIDAY THIS IS MY FRIDAY gEEEZ THAT SOUNDS GREAT huh ? Been a long night. Glad to be off till Sunday night now . Nothing much planned around here. Might work on my engine cover. I still trying to sand some of the scratches out near where the 3 lines that run most of the lenght. I used too rough of paper the 1st time. And it showed thought the finish coat. Look like it might just be a sunny day here. If it is I'll wash the Monte then go for cruz in the Chevelle. Nothing big planned for the week off except to watch some football. And spen time with my wife.. Ok time for some . Be back in a little while. GOOD MORNING SPACE

Old 09-19-2012, 07:55 AM

Good Morning `Rick,
You have a great life 4-Sure....I wish I had your schedule, but I'm working hard towards that dream You inspire me to keep work'in hard & you paint a great picture of your life with your words.

EnJoy your WeekEnd & your rides

Old 09-19-2012, 08:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Internet was down in my office for an hour this morning. It was hectic lol

Old 09-19-2012, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!

Internet was down in my office for an hour this morning. It was hectic lol

Good Morning Mod `Mike,
Our Site was down this morning and came online at the time of my 1st post on the blog.

There has been problems with those using (IE) Internet Explorer....Member StumpMI posted about it in yesterdays Blog & I checked it out this Morning...

Attention Internet Explorer User: Please read below.

<TABLE style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; FONT: small/15px arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; COLOR: rgb(34,34,34); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=ts cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 595px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=tsw vAlign=top>Zero-Day Exploit Hits Internet Explorer <~ Click

WebProNews-Sep 17, 2012
By Zach Walton · September 17, 2012 · 4 Comments ... It's kind of cliche these days to make fun ofInternet Explorer and its numerous security problems.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">by Zach Walton-More by Zach Walton</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 8px; WIDTH: 80px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 2px" class="top news-tbn" vAlign=top>
Telegraph.co.uk

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, September 19th 2012