Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 01:12 PM

Heyyyyoooooooooooo! More work tonight. Also still trying to turn my life around.

Old 10-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all, time to dig in and start cleaning the blower today. Really pumped to get this build going

Old 10-23-2013, 03:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member

hello all, i havent had the chance to really be on here seeing as though i am working 2 jobs. but i will say this I LOVE IT. this friday i get to see how much i make when 2 checks go in, i honestly dont know what to do yet. i think though me and the girl are gonna go out that night to celebrate. Feels like ive been gone from here but wasnt. this site is really addicting

Old 10-23-2013, 03:11 PM

Thanks 'Ryan for your reply...It's great you are gett'in some hours + $'s for your work. Now I know why Space wants to visit your super area of the country ? > To drink your water 2 grow some height...(He's only 5'9" on his tip toes > LOL >
Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
I'm here! lol
Just enjoying this nice quiet day!
^ LoL 'Devin, it's great that you aren't in a lot of pain & can enjoy a quiet day 4>Sure...

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
I'm around, bit bored. I'd actually rather be at work making some money.

Hi 'Keane, Sorry that U R bored I sure wish I had your toys to drive & play with > Maybe you have 2 much & should ship some of it to the Bum's (LOL) U did a super job on the blog & I just learn awhile ago how to center the 'sig. I get nervous for some unknown reason every time I post 'it I don't know why, but I 'do...Wish U a non-boring evening...p.s. Thanks 2 U & Devin for your super pic's > Myself & also the BeachBum seniors just love them...I'm amazed that they visit this site just 'bout everyday...When I visit them they also ask or comment about member's...They also tell me everything that's happening on the soap opera's LOL...They are fun to be with, but it's sad to see them declining with time...(A reminder to me to live my now)...They keep telling the bums that each day we get closer to our human 'end...
Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
The Cruze does well in the snow. Actually, other than my test drive, my very first drive in it, which was bringing it home from the dealership, was through blizzard conditions; couldn't see the road surface/lanes. So, it got the approval right away.
Hi Matt, ^ I seen a pic of your Cruze on the forum & it's one of the best looking ones I've seen..It's great that you like it.. Thanks 4 your reply
Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Heyyyyoooooooooooo! More work tonight. Also still trying to turn my life around.
Hello 'Tyler, hope your back is better and I hope you can turn your life around in2 the direction you want to 'go...Good Luck & Don't give 'up 4>Sure

Originally Posted by red04montels
Good morning all, time to dig in and start cleaning the blower today. Really pumped to get this build going

Hi 'Mitch, I did not know that you had a blower I'd be pumped 'up if I had one > 4>Real . What type do you have ? I've been trying to keep 'up with all the member's, but it's difficult > sometimes > many times...Do you have a thread about it ? If not, I hope you make one..
(Edit) > Mitch > Found your thread

=============================
It's still hot & humid today & we've had full loads with all our incoming trucks today...I can't wait to get 'off & get out of this warehouse prison later 2day...

Wish 'all a Super Super 'eve > Don't 4-get to EnJoy 4>Sure
Peace/Out from Bum'Mike
=============
p.s. Hi 'George, you posted as I was trying to compose my crazy thoughts above. Wish you a Super Time 2night > EnJoy

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 10-23-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

it's getting cold fast here, rained a bit just before which didin't help. feels like it could snow....

Old 10-23-2013, 05:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
Thanks 'Ryan for your reply...It's great you are gett'in some hours + $'s for your work. Now I know why Space wants to visit your super area of the country ? > To drink your water 2 grow some height...(He's only 5'9" on his tip toes > LOL >

^ LoL 'Devin, it's great that you aren't in a lot of pain & can enjoy a quiet day 4>Sure...

Hi 'Keane, Sorry that U R bored I sure wish I had your toys to drive & play with > Maybe you have 2 much & should ship some of it to the Bum's (LOL) U did a super job on the blog & I just learn awhile ago how to center the 'sig. I get nervous for some unknown reason every time I post 'it I don't know why, but I 'do...Wish U a non-boring evening...p.s. Thanks 2 U & Devin for your super pic's > Myself & also the BeachBum seniors just love them...I'm amazed that they visit this site just 'bout everyday...When I visit them they also ask or comment about member's...They also tell me everything that's happening on the soap opera's LOL...They are fun to be with, but it's sad to see them declining with time...(A reminder to me to live my now)...They keep telling the bums that each day we get closer to our human 'end...

Hi Matt, ^ I seen a pic of your Cruze on the forum & it's one of the best looking ones I've seen..It's great that you like it.. Thanks 4 your reply

Hello 'Tyler, hope your back is better and I hope you can turn your life around in2 the direction you want to 'go...Good Luck & Don't give 'up 4>Sure

Hi 'Mitch, I did not know that you had a blower I'd be pumped 'up if I had one > 4>Real . What type do you have ? I've been trying to keep 'up with all the member's, but it's difficult > sometimes > many times...Do you have a thread about it ? If not, I hope you make one..
(Edit) > Mitch > Found your thread

=============================
It's still hot & humid today & we've had full loads with all our incoming trucks today...I can't wait to get 'off & get out of this warehouse prison later 2day...

Wish 'all a Super Super 'eve > Don't 4-get to EnJoy 4>Sure
Peace/Out from Bum'Mike
=============
p.s. Hi 'George, you posted as I was trying to compose my crazy thoughts above. Wish you a Super Time 2night > EnJoy
Hey SpaceRider, it's a Gen V M90. Here's my build thread, waiting on a couple of parts to come in and some dremel tools as I need to clean this blower up more before it goes to paint

Here's the build thread:

6th Generation: Gen V - Cammed - E85 Build Begins - Page 2 - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Old 10-23-2013, 06:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening EV1!

Old 10-23-2013, 09:06 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all!