Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, November 30, 2011<Click Here 4 Fun?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 01:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Hi Keane, I'm sorry that our site was down for awhile this morning...The Staff has no control over the shut down, but sometimes the tech's have to change ad's or correct a problem that pop's `up...I'm thankful that they got in fixed in a short time

Great to read in your post that you are getting more hours & that you got a chance to drive your Horizon...Which car do you like to drive the most ?

I just finished a 16+ hour shift & am about to shut down until 7PM 2night Peace/Out EveryOne `Space
================================================== ================
Sorry `Mike, I missed your 1st post...I will be more attentive : )
============================================
Hi Rick, yes Angie adds a lot to our forum & especially our Blog...I always enjoy reading her posts.
Hope she returns 2day 4-Sure....We do have some super great people on our Forum 4 Real
Hard to say really, i like both cars about equally:p

Old 11-30-2011, 02:05 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone,

Im still continuing my painting lol, roof rails are done pics will be up later, now im working on my filler panel busted out the airbrush for this one

Old 11-30-2011, 02:20 PM

Good afternoon, Space. For lunch I had lobster bisque and a vodka martini. I'm still trying to be respectable since this is a family Forum and I don't want to break any rules. But now that I'm well into my fourth martini, I've decided being respectable is not much fun. So I'll go back to being plain old me...

Old 11-30-2011, 02:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

LOL Angie !!

Old 11-30-2011, 02:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Sparky-88
Hey Ashley - What part of MI do you live in? I spent years in lower MI as a little kid, move away, then came back and spent years in the Upper Peninsula for college / grad school.
I live in Newaygo area, about 45 minutes North of Grand Rapids. It's the boonies out here! We always go up to Mackinaw City in the Spring time every year and stay at a campground on the lake, and we drive across the bridge to get onto the UP! It's tons of fun and gorgeous!

But I'm off to my 4 hour bio lab...Talk to you all soon!

Old 11-30-2011, 03:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all I went to work at 4am so first time I could check in today.
Looks like ever one been have fun and eating well Angie has good taste
Lobster bisque mmmmm mmmmm.
I will take Crawfish and bud ice.

Old 11-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

well, just got the truck jacked up, turns out the inside brake pad fell apart. hope it didin't chew up my rotor too bad...

at least i got subway for lunch today

Old 11-30-2011, 04:43 PM

Afternoon guys. Just woke up not too long ago. Waiting on the oven to finish heating up so I can heat up one of my frozen pizzas.

Ashley, did you say horses??? I grew up around horses. Sadly, I don't have any horses . And my grandparents don't have theirs either anymore.

Old 11-30-2011, 04:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Possum
...I've decided being respectable is not much fun. So I'll go back to being plain old me...
Well alrighty then!

Old 11-30-2011, 05:47 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
Good afternoon, Space. For lunch I had lobster bisque and a vodka martini. I'm still trying to be respectable since this is a family Forum and I don't want to break any rules. But now that I'm well into my fourth martini, I've decided being respectable is not much fun. So I'll go back to being plain old me...
OK. let me see if i can de code this mesage. You said you had lobster Bisque & a Vodka Martini. The way I see it. you had a tuna fish sandwich on rye bread and a glass of ice tea. As far as you breaking any rules. I don't think so Miss. Your too much a lady to do anything close to that. As far as being respectable. That is who you are. You being plain old you! Well thats what we like about you Angie. You can be funny with out being hurtful . Which is in your nature to do. And you can be very helpful. Which is what & who you are. Your a great lady with a lot on her plate. And I for one hope to see you on here for a long time And more often now. nough said..........Have a great night !

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, November 30, 2011<Click Here 4 Fun?