Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, November 30, 2011<Click Here 4 Fun?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 10:55 AM

Hi Mike (JG), Jerry, Mod `Mike, Keith, Dave & Member's.

Our site was down for awhile this morning after 8 AM..I think our tech's were working on ad's or something ? Great to see it `up & running ~> Smooth...

I just got back from a Airport run to get a order & happy to
be back & off work...Hope everyone is having a good last day of the Month of November...

EnJoy your day & keep the `Blog going...Peace/Out

Old 11-30-2011, 11:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
Good morning, Monte Carlo Forum. Not much going on here. I've been reading the Wall Street Jounal and the editorial section of the St. Louis newspaper. I can't really take care of business everyday till I've gone through the papers. Now excuse me while I have my breakfast of oatmeal and hot tea. Have a good day, everyone.
Wow....no blue bold faced type...oatmeal and hot tea instead of cocoa krispies and bud light...no banana. Maybe you should substitute the funny pages in place of the wall street journal. Hope you're doing well.

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Our site was down for awhile this morning after 8 AM..I think our tech's were working on ad's or something ? Great to see it `up & running ~> Smooth...
It wasn't just this site 'Space. A couple other IB forums I visit were down also. Glad to see it up and running again...I need to get my daily fix so I don't go through withdrawals.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Good Morning/Afternoon everyone. Attempting to get some of my Biology homework done along with calculus and english...and psychology.. Too MANY! When I should be doing all of that I am browsing the forums.. Can't stay away..

South of us got 11 inches of snow, still clear as a bell here. My horses are happy there's no snow yet too, I think they think the grass is going to grow soon, but they don't listen to what I say about it being winter, they just stare.

Hope everyone is having a great hump day!

Old 11-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone, couldn't stop in this morning as the site was down. Did some more pricing for workshop stuff and i took my horizon out for a drive. Been quite a while since i drove her, always enjoy driving it:p Got a 3:30 to midnight shift of work tonight, shall be fun

Old 11-30-2011, 11:30 AM

LoL `Mike, I think `Angie's post crashed the site this morning..The forum site program could not interpret the Wall Street Journal & crashed out for about 3 hours LOL
I heard the MCF Tech's just went out & drank some Herbal Tea ~> before they corrected the problems

`Mike, great to see your post...I missed not seeing your weather report on Seattle..

Wish you & Member's a Super Day & I wonder what `Angie is having 4 LUNCH ? ? ? ?

I will check back after my ReCharge Z's

Old 11-30-2011, 11:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning all: Well 3 down & one to go. Then my weekends starts .. sORRY TO Hear about some of my friends getting all that ****! Hope no one gets hurt shoveling all that crap. Yeah Space Angie is a good kid. She likes to joke around like the rest of us on here. Glad to see she changed her Diet from cocoa Krispies and Bud light to Oatmeal and some tea! I like to tease her on here and she takes it very well. I've got to know Angie over the last month and she's very nice to talk to. Now I like a clean car as much as the next member. But I think Angie is worst then me when it comes to that. She DOES love that Monte of hers. As much as she washs & waxs that car. It has to be a beauty. Ok been up way to long. Got to hit the hay for a couple of hrs got thing to finish up around here. Weather is dry and sunny as of now. Hope it stays that way I want to work out in the garage before I get the weather my Friends in Michigan are getting YUK!. ok see you all in a few hrs

Old 11-30-2011, 11:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by KidSpace
LoL `Mike, I think `Angie's post crashed the site this morning..The forum site program could not interpret the Wall Street Journal & crashed out for about 3 hours LOL
I heard the MCF Tech's just went out & drank some Herbal Tea ~> before they corrected the problems

`Mike, great to see your post...I missed not seeing your weather report on Seattle..

Wish you & Member's a Super Day & I wonder what `Angie is having 4 LUNCH ? ? ? ?

I will check back after my ReCharge Z's
So that's what caused the crash...I wonder what flavor that herbal tea was. I hear the 'green' tea is quite soothing but has a tendency to effect your short term memory. My weather report is there. I posted it just before the crash. I had a couple of things to tend to this morning so I was a little later than normal logging onto my 'puter.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
afternoon everyone, couldn't stop in this morning as the site was down. Did some more pricing for workshop stuff and i took my horizon out for a drive. Been quite a while since i drove her, always enjoy driving it:p Got a 3:30 to midnight shift of work tonight, shall be fun

Hi Keane, I'm sorry that our site was down for awhile this morning...The Staff has no control over the shut down, but sometimes the tech's have to change ad's or correct a problem that pop's `up...I'm thankful that they got in fixed in a short time

Great to read in your post that you are getting more hours & that you got a chance to drive your Horizon...Which car do you like to drive the most ?

I just finished a 16+ hour shift & am about to shut down until 7PM 2night Peace/Out EveryOne `Space
================================================== ================
Sorry `Mike, I missed your 1st post...I will be more attentive : )
============================================
Hi Rick, yes Angie adds a lot to our forum & especially our Blog...I always enjoy reading her posts.
Hope she returns 2day 4-Sure....We do have some super great people on our Forum 4 Real

Last edited by Space; 11-30-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
South of us got 11 inches of snow, still clear as a bell here.
Hey Ashley - What part of MI do you live in? I spent years in lower MI as a little kid, move away, then came back and spent years in the Upper Peninsula for college / grad school.

Old 11-30-2011, 01:42 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone - just checking in - now back to work!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, November 30, 2011<Click Here 4 Fun?