Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: >Wednesday, November 16, 2011< CLICK

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
yuck, but nice work getting it all out.
Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
WOW!! Zach. thats Amazing! man you do great work. Thank God I have leather seats in mine. Plus no one eats or puts anything inside the passenger compartment. My wifes seats in the cobalt are a bit stained. She spilled her coffee one day on the way home from work. Not sure how to get that all out. can you give us a hint on what to do Zach ?
Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Wow Zach great job on cleaning that seat
thanks guys. i wish i had more time to take pics everyday. stuff like this is pretty common anymore. this one tho was so bad i had to take the seats out to get all the crap stuck to the floor out. no one takes care of their cars anymore. (except MCF members )

Rick if it is coffee you will either need to get ahold of some tannin & coffee spotter or get it extracted by someone. coffee can be hard to get out. i wish you were closer i would clean it for you

Old 11-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i dont understand people that dont take care of their cars. If you take care of it, it'll take care of you. Things last longer when properly cared for.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:44 PM
RED DEVIL

ppl just dont care i guess. i would hate to see what those type of ppls houses look like....guess that might be an upside to not doing house carpet cleaning anymore :p

Old 11-16-2011, 08:20 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Now adays it seems like ppl don't keep cars but only for a few years so there attitude is I'm not keeping it forever so y clean it, some cars I see go threw my friends dealership just make me wonder

Old 11-16-2011, 08:26 PM
RED DEVIL

yea lease cars are horrible. the vehicle is pretty much ruined after 36000 miles...it is kinda sad

Old 11-16-2011, 09:18 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Nice job on the clean up Zach. People just don't care what happens to there car. Even when my kids were little and in car seats we used spill proof cups and cleaned up after them frequently. My old vans both went to the junkyard looking better then that seat.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:46 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

note to self...never let an MCF member see the inside of my car....... OK, it's not that bad, I'm the only person ever in it and I don't make that big of a mess.....

on another note, I think my ear infection is gone but it's still pretty clogged., maybe I need a new cat.... and on another side note, I just did my next years benefits and I'll be paying close to $100 more per month for them! I really shouldn't complain though because there are way to many people that don't have benefits.....

Old 11-16-2011, 10:08 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Ohh Ikn lease cars are rediculas & my dads dump truck interior is cleaner than that seat

glad to hear ur ear infection is goin away Chris

time to watch some Blue Mountain State

Old 11-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

on the subject of lease cars, until the last car my mom got she always leased them. Dealer loved her because the cars came back as cream puffs. The worst interior we have would be our suv, simply because it takes the most dirt and abuse. Rest of the cars usually just have loose stuff like stones and leaves.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:43 PM
RED DEVIL

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Nice job on the clean up Zach. People just don't care what happens to there car. Even when my kids were little and in car seats we used spill proof cups and cleaned up after them frequently. My old vans both went to the junkyard looking better then that seat.
thanks man. i will go nuts the day i have a kid i am a clean freak haha

btw....last episode of dexter was far from my favorite. i didnt like it too much for some reason. it is gonna start getting crazy soon tho.

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
note to self...never let an MCF member see the inside of my car....... OK, it's not that bad, I'm the only person ever in it and I don't make that big of a mess.....

on another note, I think my ear infection is gone but it's still pretty clogged., maybe I need a new cat.... and on another side note, I just did my next years benefits and I'll be paying close to $100 more per month for them! I really shouldn't complain though because there are way to many people that don't have benefits.....
glad the ear infection is clearing up chris

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Ohh Ikn lease cars are rediculas & my dads dump truck interior is cleaner than that seat

glad to hear ur ear infection is goin away Chris

time to watch some Blue Mountain State
BMS

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: >Wednesday, November 16, 2011< CLICK