Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

WEDNESDAY MEMBER's BLOG: 9/23/09

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 02:25 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by JJsRYD
Mike, I would love to put up my vinyl shop. Its just that we would never move back to PA. Family politics
PA is a large state... :P

Old 09-23-2009, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by JJsRYD
I would love to put up my vinyl shop. Its just that we would never move back to PA. Family politics
there's always Ohio....;-P

Old 09-23-2009, 02:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I was just telling Lisa that if i had a truck i would be just like Sanford and Son.

Only Mexican.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:03 PM
Old 09-23-2009, 03:13 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

,,,LOL `J.J., I did not know who Sanford & Son were so I looked it `up....It states it was a super popular show. I pray that you keep your great sense of humor...Please don't let the bad things in life drag U down and win... This is just another one of those difficult test that life throws at us to see how strong we are...Stay strong & don't let the BAD win 4-Sure..... It would be super if U could go back to school or search close by for others that would appreciate your many talents...We could ask `Lou (Admin Taz) for a raise lol.
You & family are in our thoughts & prayers, & I know when my senior friends read our posts, that they will be praying 2...*they R masters @ speaking to the Master of `all : )
We wish U the Best of Luck 4-Sure. Peace

Attached Thumbnails WEDNESDAY MEMBER's BLOG: 9/23/09-jj.jpg  
Old 09-23-2009, 04:25 PM

JJ... DUDE! I'm so sorry!!! I need to take a look at myself and say "Well, It could be worse!!!" Man. What I'm going thru is nothing compared to what anybody else is going through. I've been so selfish. I apologize guys. Michael and I had a nice long text chat this morning (thanks babe, btw) and we both came to a conclusion about my situation. No pinch hitting for the other team, and no more dating!!!

My prerequesites about the next guy? HE MUST DRIVE A MONTE CARLO. (good luck with that.) AT least I'll know he has a job to feed his addiction.

Old 09-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

jj, that totally sucks ***.... i need to know, what was the place you worked for? i hope that unemployment works till' you can secure another job.... too bad about pa, but then again, pa kinda sucks, lol. look at the commute we get to enjoy, posted by chris, lol.

well, i guess i can report that yet another MCF member is sick... ME.... and it sucks, its sooo nice out i was gonna wash the monte but i fell asleep & just woke up.... i feel like crap.

later, everyone.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

JJ that absolutly sucks man i hope somthing surfaces soon... g/f has been on unemployment for the last 4 or 5 months here in mn it goes off your previous income... it's not great but it help...

Old 09-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

sorry JJ, things are tough, still, i get nervous everyday that something may happen where i work. we had a huge layoff this time lastyear, it is always a big concern for me!! take care and be strong for the family, things will get better!!!

Old 09-23-2009, 08:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Tonight were just going to relax, but tomorrow i have alot going on.

Yes i am super glad that the car was paid off in time. That's one bill i couldn't afford to let go. Unfortunately, i have a furniture payment to make and don't know if were gong to make and just save the money for more important things.

The more i think about it, i want to get me a POS truck and do some hauling with it. Now comes the fun part. Getting me the truck. I might have to sell a few things off like most of my tools and stuff. Maybe i can find someone that will barter with me. I dont know. Only time will tell.

In other news.

Popcorn sounds good right about now.

Quick Reply: WEDNESDAY MEMBER's BLOG: 9/23/09