Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

WEDNESDAY MEMBER's BLOG: 9/23/09

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I totally agree...yea, life can be a total Beach (as Space would say lol) but on the same note, there is a lot going for us...I think about that all the time, I have a lot of good things in life, and a great start to a good future...

I think from what I've said on the forum (which leaves out the whole relationship situation for me) you can see that sometimes things just don't go as we would plan them in life, its seems like there is ALWAYS something. Everytime I start to feel like i'm getting ahead of the game, someting else happens...but its life. I just deal with it, and move on. For me, I still try my best to maintain a good attitude, and happy personality...and never forget to think about all the good things! If there really is nothing you can do about the bad things, then don't dwel on it, move on and fix it!

Space, I think your word always keep us all thinking! You are good at keeping the attitude positive!

Old 09-23-2009, 09:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

3 cheers for space!

Old 09-23-2009, 09:29 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

MOrning Everyone

Its just another day here in COLD-Lawton. Things are a bit slow this morning. But hopefully it will pick up.

Sad to hear about crappy situations in people lives. But just remember one thing.

It ain't that serious.

That helped me when i was down and out in my youth. If things were going terribly wrong, i would turn on the news and see how there was always someone worse of then me. That would put things in prospective. Then i would say to myself "It Ain't That Serious" and i would feel a whole lot better.

Anyways, I know your pain Taz. I have a Dell pc thats about 10 years old and its sill alive and kicking. A little slow, but still alive. LOL

Michael, use 3 cups for coffee, that helps a bit. LOL.

Space, your and ALIEN among men. WOOHOO!!!

Old 09-23-2009, 09:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Idea...DUH! haha Can I blaim it on being early, thats why i didnt think about that! LOL

Word assciations thread????

Old 09-23-2009, 09:49 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by MAMONTE

Word assciations thread????
handled. LOL

Old 09-23-2009, 09:51 AM

Morning all! Things are better today, gotta go put in a work order to get some things fixed in the classroom (like a falling ceiling tile and fluorescent light cover) but things are good. Also saw they're parting out a first-gen Monte at the shop behind the school. Anyone need a good fender or hood in the NJ/NYC area? Or maybe the buckets and rear bench?

Old 09-23-2009, 10:03 AM

5 Year Member

I could use the whole car.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:05 PM

"If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for."

I am `Thankful everyday that I am Given, and I try to do my best to stay positive & happy. I hope that it's contagious 2 my
Monte Carlo `Family

I thank my grandfather, & his friends for programing/teaching me to speak true, & act my words. Share cause you care
about those in your `life..There are many rewards : )

Thanks EveryOne 4 your kind words, I appreciate 4-Sure.
the Kid from `Space

Old 09-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

afternoon every one well i forgot my phone this morning so i have been MCF less untill now... my day is going by soooo much slower with out it ... but on lunch now so have some catching up to do... then after work will have some more to do.. got a hit on a different ad of mine on craigslist to help sponsor my build with the monte(bartering my labor) from a local "Roadside Asst company & a Muscle Car and Street Rod Resto Shop !" i am going to email them back maybe meet up with them see what they are all about... it would be a great thing and would get my project moving... also got some hits on my detailing ad so i've got 2 interior detailing and a compleat detail to do this weekend $$$ hope they don't fall throught

Old 09-23-2009, 12:17 PM

5 Year Member

I'm posting this from home.

Why from home?

They just let me go at work

Quick Reply: WEDNESDAY MEMBER's BLOG: 9/23/09