Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

todays my day off, im gonna go to the park with my son later, but right now im just researching this headlight issue that i am having grr...

Old 06-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Good morning everyone, feels strange being back at moms house...Still gotta go back today to pick up the food, and finish cleaning. Hopefully it will be the last day. Gotta go searching for my camera charger that seemed to disappear again..Same goes for the xbox controller.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:20 AM

Hi Keane, Tadd, West Coast Mike, Mr Rick & Members Im slowly learning the first names of the active members

>George, its great that U have a day off + getting some time to spend with your son > EnJoy 4sure. I hope one of our expert members can help you with your headlight prob Good Luck

>Hi Jen,

I think the guy in the red monte >
next 2 you got your
charger and Xbox control > lol
Really Enjoyed your pic's/post @ HIGH POINT
Thanks 4 sharing..
Wish U & members a safe>happy day
Peace from Bum'Mike

Old 06-05-2013, 09:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Another rainy morning here in Minn. . One thing for sure the leaves on our trees have never been this BIG! The lawn service finally showed up yesterday afternoon. The guy riding the lawn mower looked like he was pissed off at the world. I went out after he was done with all of it. I wasn't surprised at all. It was an Ok job at best. My daughter called and ask what did it think. All I said was thank you.. Beats me having to cut it! I thought my wife was going to start the city wide garage sale this morning but guess not with this rain! .. Dave how's the weather in Mi this morning . Told you so Bud!
Good Morning EV1!
Rick:
Its currently sunny and 61...reaching a high of around 75 by this afternoon...So, its Beautiful Day in Michigan!!!! Again....
better get out your goulash's Rick and your Umbrella if you plan on getting out of the house today!

Got some running around to do today...Gas is $4.15 a gallon!
But with our sams club card we payed only $3.87 yesterday....
I guess thats 1 good reason to have a Sams club membership...
Whats gas prices like in Minnesota Rick?

Coffee and Shower time1
Have a Great Day EV1!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 06-05-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:27 AM

Hello Mod 'David, (we posted 'bout the same time & I missed say'in 'HI
I thought I paid high prices yesterday when I got fuel, but now I won't complain.
<table class="p_v2" cellSpacing="0"><thead><tr><th class="pr">Price </th><th colSpan="2"> Station </th><th style="width: 91px;"> Area </th><th class="ts nb"> Thanks </th></tr></thead><tbody><tr id="rrlow_0" ph="45523" sm="0"><th class="p_low">
$3.42

update</th><td style="width: 205px;" class="lf"><dl class="address"><dt>Sunoco</dt><dd>102 S Orlando Ave & S 1st St</dd><dd></dd></dl></td><td class="fts">
</td><td>Cocoa Beach</td><td>RADAZE

28 minutes ago
</td></tr></tbody></table>Cocoa Beach Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in Cocoa Beach, Florida <source
Have fun run'in around > Be Safe out there 4sure

Old 06-05-2013, 09:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Gas around here is about the same Dave. Sam's club is about 18 miles east of us. So were paying $ 3.76 right now. it was up to $ 4:29

Old 06-05-2013, 09:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
Hello Mod 'David, (we posted 'bout the same time & I missed say'in 'HI
I thought I paid high prices yesterday when I got fuel, but now I won't complain.

Have fun run'in around > Be Safe out there 4sure
Good Morrning SpaceRider (Mike)!

Yes its not a good time to live in Michigan...Especially with gas prices on the rise! We still have our Big vacation planned for august....But Gas prices may put a dampner on what,where we end up traveling to...The plan is Yellow stone park....
Thought we'd stop in Minnesota and see Rick(Ricks2006SS),and Justin(Budsjlm) on our way traveling VIA I-94 to yellowstone....

Have a Great day mike!
Let Space know its time to check in.
Or at the very least tell him were thinking about him and to come home soon safe and sound!
Peace/Out

Old 06-05-2013, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Good Morrning SpaceRider (Mike)!

Have a Great day mike!
Let Space know its time to check in.
Or at the very least tell him were thinking about him and to come home soon safe and sound!
Peace/Out
^
Thank You Mod 'David 4sure Space has been busy as always & he sends me notes by fax. I send him updates on our BeachBum Family & our Monte Family. Appreciate your words 4real.

Sure hope U can take your vaction to Yellow Stone (like space Ive never been 2 any other state ), but ive been 2 many of the islands & a short trip 2 Kuwait.

Wish U &members a safe & happy day Peace from>Bum'Mike

Old 06-05-2013, 09:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Happy Hump-Day.

Old 06-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
Hi Keane, Tadd, West Coast Mike, Mr Rick & Members Im slowly learning the first names of the active members

>George, its great that U have a day off + getting some time to spend with your son > EnJoy 4sure. I hope one of our expert members can help you with your headlight prob Good Luck

>Hi Jen,

I think the guy in the red monte >
next 2 you got your
charger and Xbox control > lol
Really Enjoyed your pic's/post @ HIGH POINT
Thanks 4 sharing..
Wish U & members a safe>happy day
Peace from Bum'Mike
someone's got some explaining to do!
Thanks Mike, photography is one of my favorite things! Gotta capture the moments...Keep those memories fresh. I have a spare charger in a box somewere..Gonna head off now to finish up. Giving the car a much needed bath! The drive to NJ showered my front bumper with bug guts, yuck!!!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, June 5, 2013