Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 06:56 AM
Cool Maybe this will HELP ? > HELP > `ME (LOL)

IDK Leah, PA isnt that far from IN, might be there sooner rather than later

Old 06-04-2014, 06:57 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!
Thanks Drew for starting the Blog! That's a neat weather fun fact! Some spring I'll head down there and we gotta go chase!
Morning BumMike! How's everything with you? How's work? Heard from Space? How's the rest of the Bums?
Brent, That's an adorable picture!

Old 06-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Cool >U `be Happy `OK<

Hi `Devin,
It was great to read in last eve's Blog that you got your Monte back & it was the problem that U thought it was
Wish you more super fun miles in your award winning Monte 4>Sure...

I haven't heard from `Space, so I know that he is super busy.
I really want to go join him working there. His grandfather said that they will be installing internet service once the warehouses are built. I still don't know `if he will be staying there or not ? Everyone in the BeachBum Family misses him and so do the workers here in the warehouses.

`Brent > Thanks for sharing your super pic of "Baby Duck"..
* Good Morn'in `Leah > wish U Sunshine

Oh `Devin, what do U think of `Keane's HORNS

He would wear them out here in Florida trying to get all the senior drivers to go faster or move over....But some of them may pull out their 357 Mag's and shoot him...There seems to be many stressed `out drivers out there on the highways...
This month the Police are conducting patrols for careless/crazy driving in my area...There's been a lot of accidents....

Wish you & member's a super day > EnJoy 4>Sure

Old 06-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. working from home today, Going to Blufton IN. tomorrow for work. Then the suits at HQ in Plymouth are throwing a car show on Friday. So basically I will get paid to show the Deuce at work!

You all have a good day!

Old 06-04-2014, 07:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider

Hi `Devin,
It was great to read in last eve's Blog that you got your Monte back & it was the problem that U thought it was
Wish you more super fun miles in your award winning Monte 4>Sure...

I haven't heard from `Space, so I know that he is super busy.
I really want to go join him working there. His grandfather said that they will be installing internet service once the warehouses are built. I still don't know `if he will be staying there or not ? Everyone in the BeachBum Family misses him and so do the workers here in the warehouses.

Oh `Devin, what do U think of `Keane's HORNS

He would wear them out here in Florida trying to get all the senior drivers to go faster or move over....But some of them may pull out their 357 Mag's and shoot him...There seems to be many stressed `out drivers out there on the highways...
This month the Police are conducting patrols for careless/crazy driving in my area...There's been a lot of accidents....

Wish you & member's a super day > EnJoy 4>Sure
Thanks! I'm pretty relieved to have the SS back and running well! Also happy it was that wire! Electrical problems are tough to find so real happy we got it!
Hope we hear from Space soon and all is well!
Keane's horns are awesome!! haha! We laughed all day yesterday whenever he hit em! Tell him you want a video under a bridge! It REALLY echos under overpasses LOL! It's great! I'm working on a few pictures from yesterday I'll post up here soon
Have a great Wednesday!

Old 06-04-2014, 07:30 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!!

Old 06-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Cool

Hi Mr Tadd, Admin `Mike & Member's,

Our Blog has Blogged down, so I shall kick start `it to create some activity on the MCF

TAURUS

Overview: 2014 is the year of expansion, fulfilling work and stellar wellbeing, Taurus! If you've fallen prey to the typical Taurus legacy of neglecting your own needs and taking care of everyone else's problems, this is the year to take your power and your life force back so that you can invest in a brand-new life. No, this does not make you selfish or uncaring, this makes you true yourself and with a greater capacity to give to your... read more »

Horoscopes - Astrology

Daily Horoscope

Aries Daily
Horoscope

Taurus Daily
Horoscope

Gemini Daily
Horoscope

Cancer Daily
Horoscope

Leo Daily
Horoscope

Virgo Daily
Horoscope

Libra Daily
Horoscope

Scorpio Daily
Horoscope

Sagittarius Daily
Horoscope

Capricorn Daily
Horoscope

Aquarius
Daily Horoscope

Pisces
Daily Horoscope

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 06-04-2014 at 09:51 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Good morning everyone. Just woke up. I work the late shift today so not very much going to be going on. At least I have some time before work which is always nice. Everyone have a good day.

Old 06-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Cool >Hi Zach<

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Good morning everyone. Just woke up. I work the late shift today so not very much going to be going on. At least I have some time before work which is always nice. Everyone have a good day.

Good Morning `Zach (lol)>
What are you going 2 do with your time 2day>?
Looks like U should go `back 2 sleep (LOL)
Are you sure you're awake ? Or just sleep posting on the MCF ?
Do U still like your new job ? When is your next day `off ?

Oh, what engine in your Malibu ? How many miles on it ?
Has it been a good ride 4 U ?

Wish U a Super Time `Off b-4 U have 2 go earn some $'s 4 Parties & Fun

Old 06-04-2014, 10:55 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

I am still cleaning up some of the paint I redid on my car. It looks decent for being my first time doing it. I am awake now. I still like my job and I dont mind working late some days but I normally get two night days and two morning shifts so I am not complaining. The malibu is an 02. It will eventually become my sisters car when she turns 16 but for now I drive it a bit. She still has another year so yay for me. It has the 3.1 just like my lumina. As far as right now the bit I have driven its not a bad ride at all. I still like the monte way better. (I figured that would already be known haha.) My next day off isnt till Saturday but I dont mind having off saturday.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, June 4, 2014