Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, July 24th, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 11:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Red Nightmare
Glad to hear everything is turning out normal Devin I hope what you went through encourages you to eat healthier! :P

Heading over to petco soon, gotta get some snake food & bedding for the hamster. Gonna look around for a new tank for him, he's too big!
Got a meet tonight at a local home depot, then after a few of us are heading over to buffalo wild wings! woo! beer and wings!
I've had only 4-5 soda's the past month and a half! i look at soda like this now @_@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
def changed my diet and actually losing a bit of weight which is nice but no soda is tortureeeeeeeeeee.

Snake food shopping! yay!
Have fun at the meet tonight!

Old 07-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Space
It is amazing the difference I feel since I have quit, taste more, smell more, breath better, don't stink,

My every day vape is called fruit strip illusions, it taste just like fruit strip gum, and fills the room with a fruity smell,

Dave
It's a huge accomplishment I never thought I could get to after so many tries and failing, I think a big part of it is the same motion and the nicotine, working on lowering that next,
I fixed my black one lastnigjt

Old 07-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Matt: (06MistreSS)
Check yesterdays blog.. I posted Johns answer there!
Looks like you guys are gonna have a beautiful weekend for the show.
Yep I saw it Dave, thanks. Saturday's weather does look like it's going to cooperate nicely for the show.

I'm taking some more pictures of the car this evening and tomorrow evening, then Friday I'm getting the car ready for the show. I shot around 80 pictures of the car Monday evening and, after I went through them, only kept maybe five of them; typical in the world of photography.

Last edited by 06mistreSS; 07-24-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

might be looking into buying an 80's caprice wagon with 65k miles on it... i'll keep everyone posted

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
I've had only 4-5 soda's the past month and a half! i look at soda like this now @_@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
def changed my diet and actually losing a bit of weight which is nice but no soda is tortureeeeeeeeeee.

Snake food shopping! yay!
Have fun at the meet tonight!
you want me to skip bringing a case of pepsi to the next meet then? lol

Old 07-24-2013, 11:58 AM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by skylark65
might be looking into buying an 80's caprice wagon with 65k miles on it... i'll keep everyone posted

you want me to skip bringing a case of pepsi to the next meet then? lol
wow good miles for that old!

LOL looks like i'll have to bring some juice for me!

Old 07-24-2013, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
Space
It is amazing the difference I feel since I have quit, taste more, smell more, breath better, don't stink,

Hi `Justin & Thanks for your reply...We are proud of you & we hope you continue on your success to stop smoking (+ the big $'s that you are saving) > can be put in2 your awesome S.S.

I hope your words encourage others to consider stopping..
~> Good Luck 2 U 4-Sure

Originally Posted by skylark65
Hi `Ryan (WoW), you sure are good at finding `Stuff & it sounds like lots of `fun... I hope that you can work the deal `out for a decent price `if it's in good shape without 2 many prob's.. Will be looking forward to your future posts & news....I think it would make a great Surf'in Wagon 4-Real

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
wow good miles for that old!

LOL looks like i'll have to bring some juice for me!

Hi `Devin,
It's great that you stopped drinking soda's + are losing some pounds
I don't drink soda's that much (maybe a few a month, but I drink lots of water/juices & milk) You should look in2 getting a juicer

You can make some great tasting drinks that are super good for you & your health...I also try to avoid processed foods, but that's difficult sometimes....Wish you the best & I believe the best investment a person can make is in themselves....I know to many that have bad health because of their food intakes I just post stuff like above because I care & it also makes me hungry (LOL)

Wish you & Member's a Super Day/Week/Life

**Matt & Tadd, it's great to read that the weather forecast is looking good 4 the weekend & your show

Old 07-24-2013, 12:26 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Traded off the Monte today so no more GM products for me anymore

Old 07-24-2013, 12:32 PM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Devin,
It's great that you stopped drinking soda's + are losing some pounds
I don't drink soda's that much (maybe a few a month, but I drink lots of water/juices & milk) You should look in2 getting a juicer

You can make some great tasting drinks that are super good for you & your health...I also try to avoid processed foods, but that's difficult sometimes....Wish you the best & I believe the best investment a person can make is in themselves....I know to many that have bad health because of their food intakes I just post stuff like above because I care & it also makes me hungry (LOL)

Wish you & Member's a Super Day/Week/Life
For sure i feel healthier now that i made some changes! But honestly, nobody really knows what causes kidney stones they are all just theories.
Once you get one there's a 80-90% chance in the next 10 years you will get another, it's easier to get them, no matter what the diet. Which i hope i'm the 10-20% it doesn't happen to, that was quite the painful experience.
But it is good i am taking better care of myself for sure and am drinking a lot of juice and water

Hope all is good with you space! get a recharge yet today? hows work/family/friends/BumMike? hope all of those are good!

Old 07-24-2013, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Traded off the Monte today so no more GM products for me anymore

Hi `Mike,
It's good to see you online, but it's not good that you sold your Monte It had to be heartbreaking You sure put a lot of love in2 your Monte Carlo & made it a Super Super Street/Show machine....

I bet that during your journey that you will have another GM product the way you buy & repair cars...

Wish you the best & you don't have to have a Monte to visit the MCF 4-Sure...

Wish you the best in life > EnJoy

Peace/Happiness from `Space

Old 07-24-2013, 12:47 PM

Hope all is good with you space! get a recharge yet today? hows work/family/friends/BumMike? hope all of those are good!

Thanks `Devin for your words & concerns
Yes, I got a good recharge earlier this morning & I've been working on our companies security report...It would be easier if the other companies would send their reports on time....(Really, I don't know how some companies stay in business> They are not true to their words

The warehouses has been busy with a pending weather system moving in & may approach the states by next Tuesday/Wednesday.
Getting many rush orders today for generators, tarps, bottle water, survival foods, etc....
I've been running from the office to the warehouses to help & then back to the office...(Now, I'm on break & play'in on he MCF) The Bum's are doing great & working @ the port...We were going to get together, but will have to later this week...My boss & grandfather are out at one of the islands, but it's hard to keep track on them >
p.s. I do think a good diet & rest are important to stay healthy/wealthy & wise.... I'm healthy, wealthy in so many ways & constantly work'in on getting wiser (that's the hard one) LOL...

Peace & Happiness 2 `all from southern `Space

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, July 24th, 2013