Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 >>Check In<<

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 06:07 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool Good to see you online

Hi Matt , good luck on finding a good car. From your previous post and words I know that you will do good research and background on what you may purchase. Good luck and and keep us updated with all details. Pictures are always a plus but remember, we are a family forum LOL

** it's been a super hot day here in Florida, but it looks like it's been hot all over our planet. So many bad things going on in our world. I pray for a good leadership and resolve to the many problems we are enduring. Above has been my political speech for the evening..( Applause please( Applause please) ,LOL. Wish everyone a safe and relaxing evening with family friends ans a Monte Carlo. Don't forget to enjoy you're now? What if?

* I hope my speech recognition post makes sense? I go in peace now to those passed out on the beach from partying too hard in the Hard Sun.

Okay... I think it's your turn to keep our forum active and fun? We all will just sit here and wait to see what words and insights are posted and revealed.??

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-20-2016 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-20-2016, 09:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all, off tomorrow to attend a court date for a speeding ticket. Covering someones route again this week, nice to be on the same thing for a while instead of my usual shuffling around.