Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 < Check In

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 02:50 AM

I forgot to mention that Ariel is two months old already yesterday. It doesn't seem possible. I finally got some pics of here with a smile. She had been real good about making the smile disappear by the time I got the camera ready. She is also starting to giggle.

It is too dam cold here. I think about 24 degrees. My cell phone program says that the temp in Lakeland is 36 degrees and the van says 24 degrees. I know it is somewhere in between the two. Woody looks white and the grass has a white glisten to it. All frost. We're not supposed to have frost in central Florida.

It is almost time to roll over and go to sleep. I will check in later.

Old 01-04-2012, 05:04 AM
Smile Thank U `Teacher 4 start'in our Day/`Blog..

1/04/12

How to read this mapSevere Weather Outlook <!-- weeklyplannermaplink -->National Forecast

Happy New Day EveryOne,
It's another Cold day in North America 4-Sure.
Wish everyone a safe/warm day.
There are to many on our planet without a home/food or warmth.
Please be good to yourself & others, and do your
best in help others in need `if you can, when you can!

Thanks Teacher `Todd for starting our new day & Blog.
Thanks member's for your contribution to our forum
and keeping it active & fun.
EnJoy your Journey of `Life
What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 01-04-2012 at 05:13 AM.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' all. It's currently 41° with 97% humidity. What can I say...rain, rain and more rain in the forecast. At least it warmed up or else all the precipitation would be that white ****. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:01 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work. Over halfway through the week now finally. It's been a long one to say the least. At least I have two more nights to go and I'm done. Course then it'll be time to put my uniform on and do my weekend military duty. But since it'll be in Bowling Green I'll be able to hang out with my best friend from high school when I get off duty each day.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:12 AM

Good Morning `Mike,
It's hard to believe that it's colder in Florida then it is in Washington State It's in the 30's here, and it seems colder in the warehouse ....Wish everyone SunShine & a Happy Day...
===========================================
Hi Drew, yes it's hump day for many & I wish it was for me.
Great to read that you will be able to get 2gether with your h.s. friends over the weekend...Wish you a super fun time.
I know I love finding time to get 2gether with my BeachBum Friends...I wish we had more time, but life/obligations keeps getting in the way...Wish you a great day...

Old 01-04-2012, 06:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Good morning everybody. Just got done installing my speed daddy headers about two hours ago!!! Finally lol! Started yesterday morning around ten but we took our time and had a few breaks in there. Install went pretty easy, my friend who helped me out had a lot more issues installing them on his grand prix. Well guess i'm going to try and get a little rest! Hope everyone has a great day

Old 01-04-2012, 06:29 AM

Is your friend a member on GPONA by chance? Because I remember a thread on GPONA asking how hard it would be on a Monte cause he was helping a friend on his Monte. Be kinda funny if it's the same one considering I contributed to that thread.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by 01 Monte SS
Good morning everybody. Just got done installing my speed daddy headers about two hours ago!!! Finally lol! Started yesterday morning around ten but we took our time and had a few breaks in there. Install went pretty easy, my friend who helped me out had a lot more issues installing them on his grand prix. Well guess i'm going to try and get a little rest! Hope everyone has a great day

Hi `Justin,
Great to see you posting on the Blog...& that you got it done with the help of a friend...If possible, please make a sound clip & post How does it sound 2 You ?
Please post your review & if you believe it was a good investment of your $'s & time...

Look forward to your future posts...EnJoy your new sounds & POWER

Old 01-04-2012, 06:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Man, Wednesday already an the boy returns to school toay. Got use to not getting up and taking him. I am tired. Did manage to get the indoor Xmas decor put away yesterday. Waiting for a warm to do the outside. Seems it is cold everywhere. Check back later and Good Morning to all.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:41 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all. Just another day at work.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 < Check In