Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 06:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' all and Happy Hump Day. It's currently 27° and the wind chill factor is bringing it down to 19°. The forecast was off a bit on when the snow was supposed to arrive around here, but it did begin snowing a couple hours ago and hasn't let up yet. Areas around me have been getting snowed on since yesterday afternoon. In preparation they dismissed school for my daughter a couple hours early yesterday and announced last night they would be closed today. Congrats on the official position at your job, Drew. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Franks 03SS
GOODMORNING guys, hope y'all have a wonderful day today!

Hi `Frank, It's great to see our 2011 Monte of the Year Winner join us on the Blog Really happy 4-U-4-Sure I hope that you are enjoying your victory & that all your friends & family knows about it...I know that everyone on the World Wide Web can see & find it EnJoy
=============================================
Good Morning Tadd, great that you are getting a better D.D.,
wish you a safe work trip....
=========================
Hi Sarge `Drew, I think 2012 is your year & I hope everything keeps getting better 4 U Good Luck 4-Sure.
==================================
Good Morn'in Seattle `Mike, great to see that you are not snowed in, but that you can still spend some quality time with your daughter...Wish you a safe day & I hope you have supplies in case you can't get out...EnJoy your day...
=====================================
Teacher Todd, how is it were you are at...Look 4ward to your report on weather & your life ? Is there a wedding date set ? Is it true that she's getting you a new car/house/children ?

Old 01-18-2012, 06:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Frank, It's great to see our 2011 Monte of the Year Winner join us on the Blog Really happy 4-U-4-Sure I hope that you are enjoying your victory & that all your friends & family knows about it...I know that everyone on the World Wide Web can see & find it EnJoy
=============================================
Good Morning Tadd, great that you are getting a better D.D.,
wish you a safe work trip....
=========================
Hi Sarge `Drew, I think 2012 is your year & I hope everything keeps getting better 4 U Good Luck 4-Sure.
==================================
Good Morn'in Seattle `Mike, great to see that you are not snowed in, but that you can still spend some quality time with your daughter...Wish you a safe day & I hope you have supplies in case you can't get out...EnJoy your day...
=====================================
Teacher Todd, how is it were you are at...Look 4ward to your report on weather & your life ? Is there a wedding date set ? Is it true that she's getting you a new car/house/children ?
Thanks Space! i really appreciate it

Old 01-18-2012, 06:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats Drew. I am of to take Hunter to school. Gonna stay up and not go back to bed. Check back in shortly. CCOOLLD out there.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:57 AM

Morning, all. It's 15* here - my baby's in the driveway shivering. Wish I could go back to bed, but have to get going. I liked your re-cap, Space!

Attached Thumbnails Wednesday, January 18, 2012-pig-feeding.jpg  
Old 01-18-2012, 07:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Well the morning commute has begun and the scanner is going crazy with calls concerning accidents and disabled vehicles. Todd, you seeing any of this snow yet? I know you're further South than Portland, but it looks like they're getting quite a bit dumped on them.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Old 01-18-2012, 08:03 AM

Congrats Drew, and Good Morning all.

lol Space, wedding is August 22nd. Just barely started snowing here. Keith has a bunch of snow I am sure, and the town 30 minutes from me closed schools today because of snow. Wish we had more so I hope it snows all day.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Morning everyone a little chilly this morning. I hope everyone has a great day.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Well the morning commute has begun and the scanner is going crazy with calls concerning accidents and disabled vehicles. Todd, you seeing any of this snow yet? I know you're further South than Portland, but it looks like they're getting quite a bit dumped on them.

Western Washington prepares for another round of heavy snow

After heavy snow fell on much of Western Washington over the holiday weekend, another significant storm has the region in its sights.

Hi `Mike, I hope that you & Teacher `Todd can stay home today & don't have to go out (unless it's to play in the snow).
Wish everyone in bad weather a safe day...Oh, I also wish those in good weather a safe/happy day
================================================== =======================
update: Thanks Todd for your reply & WoW, are you sending wedding invitations to all on the MCF (LOL)
Be Safe out there 4-Sure...I hope your school shuts down so you can play 2day..Or plan for your wedding (LOL)
Have you decided on a new home or different location ?
Wish you the best 4-Sure
-------------------------------------------------
Good Morning Mod `Mike, Wish U a great day!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Good Morning `Mel, I'm sure there are many member's that would trade you locations (?)
Wish you SunShine & warmth...EnJoy your `day!

Last edited by Space; 01-18-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, January 18, 2012