Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 <

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 10:23 PM

Good night Jerry. I won't be on much longer either. I really have to work tomorrow and I need to feel better. Not sure if my kidney stones are acting up again in addition to the head cold thing.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Space hope re routing trucks and shipments isn't too bad. Will it make work worse tomorrow night?

Old 02-01-2012, 10:29 PM

Thanks Everyone for your words...Good Night `Jerry, wish you Monte Carlo or fast car dreams

You night MCF-er's have all the fun...It's great to get a night off unloading the trucks, but I am dreading being in the office all night..(But, I'm happy that I'm work'in & have a job 4-Sure)...

- Mike (JG), Your GTO is look'in GOOD...U sure have some great talent...I can't even paint a model car without it looking like it fell in a gallon of paint

Where's Rick 2night ? Did he get lost again ~>
I bet he's outside looking up in the sky searching for `space ~> LOL

Hi `Jon, you live in a super beautiful area of the State.
I know that living on the ocean is expensive..Property taxes are super high & Hurricane insurance for my grandpa is over $500 a month & he reduced his coverage...I sure miss living on the ocean...Now I just see the metal walls in the warehouse...

Great to read that you are getting a new toy with sound & pic....Look 4ward 2 seeing it..
===========================================
Hi `Chris, yes I wish I could be on every night...Great seeing you online..Are you ready for NASCAR ?
---------------------------------------------------------------
`Zach, I hope that you can get a good deal on a home...It sure pays to do your homework b-4 U buy 4 Sure...But I still think a home is a good investment at 2days prices..
====================================
Jerry, got a super deal & rental on the home he purchased.., I would love to buy a home now, but I have other obligations at present....I know I don't want another Monte unless I can have a auto bedroom 4 it 4-Sure...

I got 2 get back 2 work, I've been play'in 2 much..
I will try 2 check back in...
Wish everyone a super Eve & Super Dreams...
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 02-01-2012, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
If I was in your position I'd keep every last one of them
They may turn into part of my retirement account.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:45 PM

Hey Space; Rick may be too close to Area 51. He may have disappeared. Lol.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

If rick got to close to area 51 then space definatly knows where rick is Space nice to see you on here tonight. I'm just checkin in home from work. Time to relax for a little while then get to sleep

Old 02-01-2012, 11:07 PM

Happy new Day to everyone in the eastern time zone...
Everyone else is still in yesterday ~>
==================================
Hi Gregg, are you having any fires in your area or fog ?
=======================================
Hi `Keane, yes it's strange to be able to jump on this late on the MCF Blog... I wish I was just getting off work, but still have about 8 to 10 hours more 2 go..

Started our Blog for Thursday for our eastern members
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/of...2-check-33913/

Other member's will have to wait until midnight in their time zone to post anything ~> Whose gona be the first poster on Thursday's Blog ~> LOL

Got 2 jump off line again....My fax machine is going crazy..
It must be reading my mind ~>LOL

Wish everyone a good recharge & SuperGood `Dreams..
Peace/Happiness from `Space

Old 02-01-2012, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Space
Happy new Day to everyone in the eastern time zone...
Everyone else is still in yesterday ~>
==================================
Hi Gregg, are you having any fires in your area or fog ?
=======================================
Hi `Keane, yes it's strange to be able to jump on this late on the MCF Blog... I wish I was just getting off work, but still have about 8 to 10 hours more 2 go..

Started our Blog for Thursday for our eastern members
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/of...2-check-33913/

Other member's will have to wait until midnight in their time zone to post anything ~> Whose gona be the first poster on Thursday's Blog ~> LOL

Got 2 jump off line again....My fax machine is going crazy..
It must be reading my mind ~>LOL

Wish everyone a good recharge & SuperGood `Dreams..
Peace/Happiness from `Space
Space there are not any fires in my area right now. But the ones from a few years ago that had multiple fatalities on I-4 was about ten miles from me. I happen to think that this is total BS. The fires are intentionally set to "protect us" from wild fires. After the I-4 incident that the state took no responsibility for would have been enough of a lesson not to allow it to happen again.

Old 02-02-2012, 01:52 AM

Lunchtime for me. Forgot to bring my lunch so had to run home real quick. I'm hopping back in the Camaro to head back now though. I really need to make a new sig, maybe if I feel up to it I'll get on that when I get home in the morning. Later guys

Old 02-02-2012, 11:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

I was told that My name has come up on here last night. I turned in early cause we over did some climbing. But it was a gooood day . No I wasn't at area 51. I'd love to check it out ... I did check out the unmarked planes in Vegas last yr. And YES their there .. OH OH !! Someone hit the nail on the head... I have benn out looking towards the sky at night. Find a dark spot and look up OMG!! A ton of stuff moving around up there. LOOKS SO COOL. And were so close to Luke Air Force base. MMMMMM ? ok back to the thrusday blog

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 <