Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 >Hello<

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 12:33 PM

I'm so sad. I got really badly rear ended at a stop light yesterday. I'm no expert but think the frame got bent in the impact that pushed my monte into a triangle shape popping the sun roof open. Sad times for my car. I'm sure it saved my life though. If I were in a Prius, I think I'd be dead.

Old 12-03-2014, 01:53 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default >Checking back in<

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all
Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Afternoon all
Good Morning `Keane & Good Afternoon `Devin
Sure hope that you return to wish us a Good Evening How's life for you guys ? When are you going to line up
S.S. vs SuperBuick ? *(Please record & share)

Originally Posted by efjeff
I'm so sad. I got really badly rear ended at a stop light yesterday. I'm no expert but think the frame got bent in the impact that pushed my monte into a triangle shape popping the sun roof open. Sad times for my car. I'm sure it saved my life though. If I were in a Prius, I think I'd be dead.

Hi `Jeff,
More importantly, How are you ? Your Monte can be replaced, but you are right that it was better that you were in a safe ride like a Chevy Monte Carlo.

Was anyone hurt ? How fast was the other vehicle going when you got hit ? What type of vehicle was it ? Do you have any pictures to post/share ? Keep us updated on your condition & what you plan on getting next ? Wish you the best & we are happy that you are still with `us & not in a hospital or worse.

Look forward to your updates...

Old 12-03-2014, 02:45 PM

Afternoon all, Checking in to say a big HELLO!!! how is everyone?

Old 12-03-2014, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by augi
Afternoon all, Checking in to say a big HELLO!!! how is everyone?

Hi `Dustin,
We were all just sitting here waiting for you to check in & invite us to dinner 2 night What are you having ? LOL

You made Eleanor a New `sig >She still looks Super <
How's life for Dustin ?

Old 12-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon friends.

Congratulations on your MOTM win John!

Worked from home today, have a tuff project going on at work. am really burnt out

Old 12-03-2014, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Good afternoon friends.

Congratulations on your MOTM win John!

Worked from home today, have a tuff project going on at work. am really burnt out

Good Afternoon `Tadd,
We called a emergency Staff meeting & it was confirmed that you should take the rest of the day `off..."That's a High Command Order"
We have also shipped the below by Express Drones to deliver the below energy drinks...(I personally like Monster) > LOL <

Wish you good luck on completing your project without difficulties.
Life is to short 2 burn `out or get stressed `out...

Take a Hot Bath or Jacuzzi > have one of the above & then go do a burn out in your Monte & that should give you a good recharge.

Good to see you online...The MCF is a good escape from WORK & Problems > Don't 4-get 2 EnJoy 4-Sure

Old 12-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks Space..... :-) 1 year 7 months and I am RETIRED!!!!!

Old 12-03-2014, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Thanks Space..... :-) 1 year 7 months and I am RETIRED!!!!!

You're Welcome `Tadd,
I think it's just great that you only have about 19 month until retirement, but that's the future

Don't 4-get to enjoy your `Present > your NOW > WOW

*Share cause U care > Live, love & pursue
happiness 4-$ure > EnJoy <

Last edited by Space; 12-03-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:55 PM

I'm pretty sore. I'm going to my doctor tomorrow. If anyone got hurt it's me - both my airbags blew. I don't remember if I hit them or not but I feel like a horse kicked the back of my head. My Monte took most of the impact; the Mercedies and police car in front of me were able to drive away. The Cadilac that hit me was maybe going about 35mph. My insurance will give me a rental for the time being but I called all the agencies but none of them have anything. Except one - but its a Prius and I just can't do that. I'm pretty tall.

Old 12-03-2014, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by efjeff
I'm pretty sore. I'm going to my doctor tomorrow. If anyone got hurt it's me - both my airbags blew. I don't remember if I hit them or not but I feel like a horse kicked the back of my head. My Monte took most of the impact; the Mercedies and police car in front of me were able to drive away. The Cadilac that hit me was maybe going about 35mph. My insurance will give me a rental for the time being but I called all the agencies but none of them have anything. Except one - but its a Prius and I just can't do that. I'm pretty tall.

Thanks for your update/reply.
Sorry that your insurance company isn't much help. I suggest finding a attorney (if you don't have one) & let them deal with the insurance company & all the issues involved.

Then I would not wait to go to the hospital...I suggest going as soon as you can. You could have problems that you don't even know that you have (?) I think it's better to be safe, then to be sorry.

I hope the Caddy driver has insurance (?) Do you have full coverage ? It's sounds like your Monte will be totaled

I think your attorney will tell you to go out & rent a same or similar size vehicle like the Monte. Keep track of all your expenses, plus keep a journal on your pains.

I hope they don't find anything serious wrong & hopefully just got bruised `up & can heal fast.

Your Monte Carlo Family wishes you the best ! Please keep us updated & the best of luck to you

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 >Hello<