Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 11/12/2014 >Check In 4 Fun<

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 11:52 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default >U R not alone, "EveryBody has BAD DAYS"

Old 11-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'd love to remove my bad luck, dad has it too. The issue is i'd have to keep missing work to get this thing fixed right and i can't really do that. Hopefully it stay running until my parents are back and then they can have it worked on. I'd like to do something fun, but im off today and have no plans or anywhere to go. So probably staying home all day.

Old 11-12-2014, 12:23 PM

Hi `Keane,
Be thankful that you have a home, TV, food, 3 super nice rides, the internet + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

You don't have to go out to have fun...Sometimes having a place all to yourself gives you the opportunity to work on your life plans & how you are going to get to where you want to `be (?)

There's so many great articles on the web on just about any subject that you may desire to learn about. Or, watch a fun movie that you've never had the time to watch ? you have so many options `if you think about it...

You just have to work on being more positive in life....If you keep thinking positive, life will become what you think ? Give it a try...

I don't know anyone that likes to hang out with negative people, unless they are negative. To me, negative people just drag you down into their pity pot... Change is not easy 4-Sure....My life has changed since my accident, but I'm fighting to make the most of a bad situation...I sure hope that you can do the same...I wish you the best, but again "You have to be the Driver of your Life", I can only share my thoughts & what has worked for `me GOOD LUCK
Sit back & just enjoy your Time `Off from `Space & Mr Google

Last edited by Space; 11-12-2014 at 12:31 PM.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Smile >Thoughts from `Space (Oh`No, not more LOL<

Hi `Keane & Member's,
I know that we could take communications like above to PM, but I believe that problems & issues in life can sometimes be resolved in a family type setting. (Like our Monte Carlo Family `Blog)...

I believe a person never knows what they may learn from someone else, and it maybe the person that has an answer or the advice that is needed to resolve a certain type of problem...

We have many great member's with a lot more experiences/knowledge in life then I & I've seem many that have helped others in a very positive way. I know that I've learn from them.

I was raised & taught to share with others from my grandfather & his senior friends. I now find myself sharing the teachings of those that mentored & taught me. I sure don't have all the answers, but I always try to help others `if I can or am able to help.

I just know & learned that a person has to be happy with themselves before they can be happy with others. I think certain material things can make you happier `if your are already happy, but they are just material things `if they are not happy already...

Growing `up I've met several kids from Rich/affluent families that had anything they wanted, but the majority always seem unhappy. They could have the best of everything, but they never seem satisfied & constantly talked about what they were getting next.

The bum's & I all had to work for everything we had, and we had a Blast...Sure, we would envy some of their possessions, but we never wanted to change places in their lives.

I believe that those who work for items/material things in life appreciate them more & take better care of what they worked hard to obtain...

Just my thoughts from `Space...

I hope that other member's feel free to post their thoughts, especially `if they believe they can help another person/member on the MCF or in their life.

I enjoy/love to make people happy that I know in life & online..It's so much better then making someone `sad 4-Sure...(But, sadly also are those that seem to enjoy seeing the sadness of others)

Thanks `all >I now hear the applause from member's that are thankful that I stopped typing >

Last edited by Space; 11-12-2014 at 01:26 PM.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Evenng EV1!

Sorry I have been MIA... My laptop decided it didn't want to co-operate..Had it in the shop..But Its all good now and just got it back!
Ev1!

Old 11-12-2014, 05:01 PM

Afternoon guys. Back from the doctor. I'll be having an endoscopy on Dec 29th. Maybe that'll show something. If not, then we'll have to search for another cause of the anemia.

Old 11-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

evening all

Old 11-12-2014, 06:33 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evenin folks!

Ohh... this thread has a lot to digest!

Sheryl Crow taught me that happiness "ain't getting what your want, it's wanting what you got". When we recognize that our needs really are being met, it should be easy to build on that contentment if you commit to being happy.

I must be smokin' the same stuff that 'Space is...

Old 11-12-2014, 07:56 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all

Old 11-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member

today is a great day for me i must say first me and the fam got approved for thebigger apartment so my 5 year oldson will be sharing a room with his soon to be brother, my friend had an interview for the job i recommended him for, once he get in he pretty much set as long as he dont mess things up which is hard to do. and lastly i paid off 1 of 4 tickets i have on jack, im proud of myself haha but i have to get ready to give prego a massage, have a good night everyone