Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 1-25-12 <Check In

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 06:52 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work. I woulda started the blog if I had been home but we never get off work before 5 unless there's some kind of major issue at Nissan. Usually we get off work between 5 and 6 and I'm usually home between 6 and 630 depending on when we get off work.

I think I'm gonna grab a bowl of cereal before I head for bed. I'm kinda hungry.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Mornin guys. Home from work. I woulda started the blog if I had been home but we never get off work before 5 unless there's some kind of major issue at Nissan. Usually we get off work between 5 and 6 and I'm usually home between 6 and 630 depending on when we get off work.

I think I'm gonna grab a bowl of cereal before I head for bed. I'm kinda hungry.

Hey My company (Metaldyne) supplies Nissan!!! what a small world.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:04 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space it's about 30 here today with more warm weather on the way. High 30's for the rest of the week. I'm gonna drop my son and the boy we drive to school in a minutes here. Then I'm heading over to help my buddy get all the PA systems ready for spring break. The company I work for does work in Panama City beach for several hotels. I'm not going but the gear all needs a good run through to be in working order.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Hey My company (Metaldyne) supplies Nissan!!! what a small world.
Yeah Johnson Controls supplies most of the auto manufacturers here in the US with a lot of things. The particular factory I work at builds seats for the Altimas and most of the truck models as well. Soon we'll be building seats for the Infiniti SUVs and the Nissan Leaf as well. I'll get my first full time paycheck on Friday. Well, I'll get the pay stub on Thursday night and it'll be deposited in my account around midnight Thursday night.

Well, I think I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Past the halfway point of the week finally. Just two more nights to go. We found out last night that they canceled working Friday night thank goodness. My friend that usually keeps me company when she's on break (she works nights as well) will start having Saturday and Sunday night off in mid February. I got a very excited text from her when she found that out haha. I was highly amused. At least I'll have someone to talk to on Saturday nights when I'm bored out of my everloving mind. Anyway, off to bed I go. Later guys. I'll try to get on before I go to work tonight.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:23 AM

Morning All,

Happy Hump Day. Off to a good start here. Beautiful sunrise as I was heading to work. Rain moving in later today again...

Busy day ahead at the office. Better than the alternative, though. I'd rather be too busy than not enough.

Bitchnbobb - Sounds like quite a project you have ongoing. I wish I had the garage space (and skill) to take on something like that. Best of luck with the restoration.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:30 AM

Hi `Mike, How was your birthday dinner ? Sure hope you had a good meal & great time celebrating your new year of life
=================================
It's great to see our Jester checking in 4-Sure
Wish U a Super Day
=================================
Hi Jerry, it's not the same old ~> It's a all new day
EnJoy every second & I know they will go slow until you get your S.S. back from the paint shop...Good Luck
===================================
Hi Kerry, it's great to read your day is off to a good start...keep it going great ~> EnJoy
=======================
Good Morning Tadd, look forward to seeing your new ride & reading your review of your Buick...Let us know what you name her ? EnJoy you day working from home
=============================
Thanks `Sarge for checking in & posting your work schedule...I usually work in the warehouse from 7 PM until around 5, or 6 AM & then go to the office for order confirmation reports until (?). I can't log on until I get in the office to check in on the MCF.
Wish you a good rest & super day....Thanks for all your contributions 4-Sure..
=================
`Lou, it's to bad you can't get to Florida because it sounds like a super fun time....It's great that you do make sure the equipment is in good condition for your shows...Sounds like a fun `job...EnJoy your day & be safe out there...Thanks for your reply
=======================
OK, break over & I must get back 2 work

Wish everyone that reads this a SuperSuper Day...
Be the driver of your life & drive to someplace `Fun
Peace/Out from `Space
==============
p.s. Good Morning `Dave, you posted as I was posting & just seen your post..
Wish you a Super Day 2 <~> EnJoy!

Last edited by Space; 01-25-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Mike, How was your birthday dinner ? Sure hope you had a good meal & great time celebrating your new year of life
Mornin' 'Space. Dinner was fantastic, but the card my daughter made for me was the best (and funniest) part of the night. The caption inside reads:

To My Loving Dad
Who Taught Me
The Three Little Words

Pull My Finger

Love,
Ambrosia

Old 01-25-2012, 07:51 AM

Good Morning all, hope everyone has a good hump day.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:53 AM

LOL `Mike, thanks for your reply & sharing your special moment. I think it was good that you did not have your specail birthday dinner @ Taco Bell ~>

Old 01-25-2012, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
To My Loving Dad
Who Taught Me
The Three Little Words

Pull My Finger
Awesome! You've taught her well, Mike.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Wednesday, 1-25-12 <Check In