Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

We R not Alone ~> Site Problems : )

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 01:32 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default We R not Alone ~> Site Problems : )

[align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Hi Members, We are not alone on dealing with site problems.[/align][align=left]I do not think that we are upset as much as the Corvette Members[/align][align=left]I checked the other forums and theystill have not[/align][align=left]received their new vB Server. So, I guess we are not the[/align][align=left]only ones enduring the present siteproblems.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left]You can read what the Corvette guys are saying...WoW[/align][align=left]http://www.corvetteforums.com/m_56203/tm.htm[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]I have been researching and it is a very difficult task to change[/align][align=left]to a new server and get it protected from hackers, bots etc.[/align][align=left]It really is way beyond my abilities to understand or correct.[/align][align=left]I think we need to call in Space Command from NASA[/align][align=left][/align]
Space to Earth....can you read me ? Testing...Testing...Testing...
Ok, it is Party Time TGIF....Maybe it will be fixed next week...LOL

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/223758FFE0CF4DA5A0278970B8093D1D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-15-2008, 01:53 PM
Default RE: We R not Alone ~> Site Problems : )

[align=center]Message from MCF Command Center:[/align][align=center]When the new vB Server is installed[/align][align=center]all active MCF Member will receive[/align][align=center]Free Membership to the MCF[/align][align=center]Please be Patience.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]They are working on it between [/align][align=center]their beer and smoke parties.[/align][align=center]EnJoy your Weekend

[/align][align=center]It going to be so much better and faster [/align]

Old 08-15-2008, 02:01 PM

I sure hope they hurry and fix the MCF
I am getting a lot of water at my place
surfing the MCF
I wonder what Cowboy is doing ?
Please dont give up on the
Monte Carlo Family
Be Happy 2 be Free 2 `be
Peace Out
`Space
This has been another test post by the `Kid

Old 08-15-2008, 02:30 PM

Below is one of our MCF Master Techs
that are working on fixing our site
If the above sticks to this post I will be amazed
4-Sure
Watch Out for sickos online
LOL

Old 08-15-2008, 06:38 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

the above post did post 'Space... you are amazed

status updated: Space is AMAZED!!!!

Old 08-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: KidSpace

[align=center]Below is one of our MCF Master Techs[/align][align=center]that are working on fixing our site[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
[sm=redxX.gif]

Ironic isn't it? LOL

Seriously,there were over 20 different sites on the server that got hit. Including us. But I've seen other websites on other servers that got hit with the same virus. That virus was pretty wide spread on the net back in May and June. Lots of casualties on the net this year.

Old 08-16-2008, 07:37 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

the above post did post 'Space... you are amazed

status updated: Space is AMAZED!!!!
[/align][align=center]Hi `Duane,[/align][align=center]Yes, I am constantly amazed everyday of my `journey of life.[/align][align=center]Human life is amazing to me, but I am more amazed[/align][align=center]by what Human Beings do with their life.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]No one is promised a 2morrow, so I do my very best to[/align][align=center]enjoy every second of my day, the present, the now.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish you and the reader of this a `Amazing Day[/align][align=center]from `Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Monte Carlo SuperSuper Highways of Life ~ EnJoy [/align]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/B538021C8AA342AA9BE32964A925F6BB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-16-2008, 09:40 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Moderator Taz[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[sm=redxX.gif]

Seriously[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Main Entry: seĀ·riĀ·ous
Function: adjective
Pronunciation: 'sir-e-&s[/i]
Etymology: Middle English [/i]seryows, from Middle French or Late Latin; Middle French [/i]serieux, from Late Latin [/i]seriosus, alteration of Latin [/i]serius weighty, serious; probably akin to Old English [/i]sw[AE]r heavy, sad[/i]
1 : thoughtful or subdued in appearance or manner : SOBER [/i][/i]
2 a : requiring much thought or work <serious study[/i]>[/i] [/i]b : of or relating to a matter of importance <a serious play[/i]>[/i] [/i]
3 a : not joking or trifling : being in earnest[/i] [/i]b archaic : PIOUS [/i][/i]c : deeply interested : DEVOTED <a serious musician[/i]>[/i] [/i]
4 a : not easily answered or solved <serious objections[/i]>[/i] [/i]b : having important or dangerous possible consequences <a serious injury or[/align][align=center]MCF Member Kid Space placed into Time Out again[/i]>[/i] [/i]
- seĀ·riĀ·ousĀ·ness noun
synonyms SERIOUS , GRAVE , SOLEMN , SEDATE , STAID , SOBER , EARNEST [/i]mean not light or frivolous. SERIOUS [/i]implies a concern for what really matters <a [/i]serious post by `Space[/i]>. GRAVE [/i]implies both seriousness and dignity in expression or attitude <read the proclamation in a [/i]grave voice to the MCF Members[/i]>. SOLEMN [/i]suggests an impressive gravity utterly free from levity <a sad and [/i]solemn occasion when the MCF site crashed[/i]>. SEDATE [/i]implies a composed and decorous seriousness <remained [/i]sedate amid the commotion & never smiles or enjoys the MCF[/i]>. STAID [/i]suggests a settled, accustomed sedateness and prim self-restraint <a quiet and [/i]staid community is not what the MCF is suppose to be about[/i]>. SOBER [/i]stresses seriousness of purpose and absence of levity or frivolity <a [/i]sober look at the state of our Monte Carlo Forum[/i]>. EARNEST [/i]suggests sincerity or often zealousness of purpose <an [/i]earnest reformer we do not need[/i]>.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Moderator `Taz,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I have to beserious on my job, class work, driving, etc.[/align][align=center]I hope that the MCF does not get to serious, and not become[/align][align=center]fun to the members.[/align][align=center]I know the forum has experienced many tech problems[/align][align=center]this summer, and the dedicated members endured, and[/align][align=center]are still posting on this site.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for putting up with the wild and crazy members[/align][align=center]that add some weird, and funny posts to the site.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I do hope we get our new service soon, and that[/align][align=center]we dont have to get tooooo Serious : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for being an active contributing Moderator[/align][align=center]to the MCF. Someone has to control members[/align][align=center]like that Kid Space.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Relax, EnJoy and go for a ride in your Awesome[/align][align=center]SuperCharged Monte Carlo SS.[/align][align=center]Peace Out,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Signature Changed because it was not a Monte Carlo [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]