Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

(Way Off Topic : ) U will be Amazed : )

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 10:49 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: (Way Off Topic : ) U will be Amazed : )

[align=center][/align][align=center]Check out the new Movie[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]- The Mod's & HOT`Babe -[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Coming Soon to a Theater near you ![/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Cast includes the Moderators, a Bade & Space [:-][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click on below Image 2 view[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/248C067DC26A418E9EE9AA6B4339535F.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center][:-]I seen a sneak preview & it's Hot [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It made me Smile[/align][align=center]Oh, R U my daddy ? I'm still searching 4 him.[/align][align=center]Do we look alike ?[/align][align=center]I make people happy, everytime they see me they either smile or laugh : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sure hope, it made you Smile[/align][align=center]Wish U a `Happy,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 02-24-2007, 01:08 PM

damn rj i think you must have vistited those same safes from the other thread

Old 02-25-2007, 10:27 AM

[align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center]Are you Addicted ?[/align][align=center][sm=violent053.gif]= =[sm=type.gif][/align]

Don't worry, I am visiting a therapy web site for computer addictions...

Everyone complains I don't get out enough, well I'm out of this chair right now. BRB

HELP! I can't get away from my computer!! There's so many **** sites 2 C

Here's how I think... Why get off if you know you'll just end up gettin on later, I mean thats what away messages are for!

I am not addicted to the Internet, it's addicted to me

[:@]I am not addicted. If I were addicted, you wouldn't see this away message up now, would you?

I can quit anytime I want to. I just don't want to.

I live a weird life hiding behind a computer instead of walking out into the big horrible world.

I'm not as addicted to the internet as %n is!

If you got this message, I pulled myself off the computer in order to take a brief break. I really doubt that I'll be gone long, and if I am, I am most definatly going through withdrawl, so please, stay, talk, I will return within seconds.

Im not addicted im just trying to be the person online the longest.

Im not addicted...I'm just affraid of that voice that says "goodbye"

[&:]Just because ALL I do is sit here at the computer ALL day long, doesn't mean I'm addicted. and just because I eat my food here, smoke my cigs, and sometimes fall asleep on the keyboard too...No! I'm not addicted, SERIOUSLY..what were you thinking? Now, back to the **** sites : )

Just because I've been online for a whole day doesn't mean I'm ADDICTED... my chair is just COMFY...

Maybe soon I'll be able to deal with the 3-Dimensional people...

[:'(]My two biggest problems are addiction to the internet and procrastination. I'm away from the Internet now...I'll work on procrastination later.

Notice how you and me are always online at the same time? You must be addicted.[sm=happy046.gif]

Ok, it isn't my fault that so many interesting things happen in my life everyday so that I can stay online for hours. So just because I am loved by most doesn't mean I am addicted or does it......hmmmmm I wonder. I will be on for at least the next 14 hours so get back to me on that one.

Okay, okay! Just because I have to be online where ever I go DOES NOT mean I'm addicted... I merly need to know whats going on online where ever I am... And frankly I don't see this as my fault... Who ever came up with laptops and being able to dial up with any phone line should be at fault! So HA There!

[:'(]So...I've been on all day. Like I care!

[]The fact that I have been sitting on my butt in front of the computer for about three hours does not mean I am addicted...It just means I have no life.

[:-]Think of it this way...if I were really addicted, would I have this away message up?

[align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/ali

Old 05-05-2007, 10:05 AM

[:-]
[]I was Amazed []
I want 2 C