Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~ Way `Off Topic ~ : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 05:38 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default ~ Way `Off Topic ~ : )

[align=center]Way `Off Topic[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]A Genie appears,and says:[/align][align=center]"You can trade places with any living human being,[/align][align=center]who would you choose to be ?",[/align][align=center]and why ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hurry, make your mind `up, time is running `out [/align][align=center][sm=yikesomg.gif][sm=smiley31.gif][sm=signs007.gif][/align][align=center][sm=feedback.gif][/align]

Old 03-10-2008, 06:36 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: -~ Way `Off Topic ~ : )

Would it be a permanent change 'Space... good question. I'll think about it and maybe post back this afternoon... but one thought when I read this post.....

I'd switch with a woman if it's only going to be temporary... just to see what its like. Just for a few days... week tops.

Old 03-10-2008, 06:40 AM

[align=center]The change could be 4-ever : )
Maybe ?
Nothing in Life is 4-ever ? Is it ?
[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Need some help in your Decision ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]People [/align][align=center][:-][/align][ul][*][align=center]400 Richest Americans `Space not included on this list [/align][*][align=center]48 Heroes Of Philanthropy [/align][*][align=center]Australia & New Zealand's 40 Richest [/align][*][align=center]China's 40 Richest [/align][*][align=center]Greater China's 40 Richest [/align][*][align=center]Hong Kong's 40 Richest [/align][*][align=center]India's 40 Richest [/align][*][align=center]Israel's 40 Richest [/align][*][align=center]Japan's 40 Richest [/align][*][align=center]Korea's 40 Richest [/align][*][align=center]Malaysia's 40 Richest [/align][*][align=center]Midas 100: Tech's Top Dealmakers [/align][*][align=center]Most Powerful Celebrities [/align][*][align=center]Singapore's 40 Richest [/align][*][align=center]The Forbes Fictional 15 [/align][*][align=center]The 40 Richest Turks [/align][*][align=center]Top-Earning CEOs [/align][/ul][align=center][/align][ul][*][align=center]Wall Street's Top Analysts [/align][*][align=center]World's Billionaires [/align][*][align=center]World's Most Powerful Women [/align][*][align=center]World's Top-Earning Models[/align][*][align=center]
Business Visionaries are thought-provoking leaders with an enduring message. The standard is high. Each one of the BV's profiled in Forbes.com's new series is a proven leader, a known decision maker and, most important, a thought leader in the field of business.

Over the next several months, Forbes.com will introduce you to a compelling group of influential authors and thinkers from around the globe. Some might be household names; others are leaders within their own chosen fields. All write books that make a difference.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]FEATURED VISIONARY
[:-]
[URL=http://www.forbes.com/bizvisionaries/2008/02/14/biz-viz-celebs-oped-cx_da

Old 03-10-2008, 06:57 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

Would it be a permanent change 'Space... good question. I'll think about it and maybe post back this afternoon... but one thought when I read this post.....

I'd switch with a woman if it's only going to be temporary... just to see what its like. Just for a few days... week tops.
[/align][align=center]:Maybe 4-ever [][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]Thanks `Duane for your post : )[/align][align=center]MCF[/align][align=center]ScreenName Change[/align][align=center]CowGirl6622[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center]We will look 4-ward to who you choose : )[/align][align=center]Should be interesting.[/align][align=center]Forgive us for laugh'in , but you sure made us laugh.[/align][align=center]I've never thought about being a female.[/align][align=center]Oh WoW[/align][align=center]They do have a unique power over men...LOL[/align][align=center][:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/56F4B6025FA24BBC8AA6FFA4B02CEF6F.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 03-10-2008, 07:25 AM

myself... no one else...

Old 03-10-2008, 10:31 AM

id trade with space...

nah, Im happy with who I am... I just wish I could MARRY into that richest 400 people branch.

Old 03-10-2008, 10:59 AM
Default RE: ~ Way `Off Topic ~ : )

[align=center]`Space's Choice[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I think about being many people,[/align][align=center]but I'm just doing my best to be the `best me I can `be : )[/align][align=center][sm=americanasmiley.gif][/align][align=center](No, I'm not enlisting, I fighting here in the USA to Survive: )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My idol is my grandfather who raised me, & heis my mentor,[/align][align=center]my best `friend, I love `him.[/align][align=center]I want to be like him.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]He is not rich in material possessions, but he is the richest[/align][align=center]man I've met. He shares his assets with many, and[/align][align=center]his friendships are more precious then gold.[/align][align=center]He taught me to "Give `up to Get, & Give `up to `Give".[/align][align=center]Not E.Z., 4-Sure, but I'm learn'in, nothing good in this life [/align][align=center]is ever E.Z.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The ladies love him, he sings, drinks,dances, & loves[/align][align=center]the ocean & `Life(that's where he is now : )[:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]He walks his talk, and his words are golden.[/align][align=center]I hope that I can follow his path in `life.[/align][align=center]His foot steps are large : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]GP `Space
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/68A7F627E71A40D5909CA3C3783966A2.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 03-10-2008, 12:41 PM

Have you asked yourself,
Why did I click on that link
from `Space?
LOL ~ LOL
[align=center][:-]
[/align]

He needs to get a `life.
He's addicted to the `Web,
or broke, & can't afford to get to the beach : )
I just want to be `free, that's who I want to `be : )
Oh, I want 2 `be a person driv'in a Monte SS

Old 03-10-2008, 01:48 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The female version of me.... I could totally own RJ....

Old 03-10-2008, 02:22 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

The female version of me.... I could totally own RJ....

Giddy `Up R.J.....LOL ~ LOL Oh WoW...
LOL ~ LOL `Duane,
I can't wait for Member R.J. to read your post...LOL
Oh, WoW...The `Beach Bum's where read'in the posts
on the forum,
and called me to the `puter....They are Crack'in `up.
`Duane, you are sure `brave to post the female version
of you...WoW.
Where are you R.J., I want to own you : ) LOL
Here I am, Duanette, LOL, hope U R in2 whips : ) LOL
Come here, RJ, you are mine, all mine...LOL ~ LOL
The BeachBum's & I thank you for your post...
You got some `***** LOL, to post your desires......
We can't wait for RJ's post response : )

Quick Reply: ~ Way `Off Topic ~ : )