Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

> Watch Red Bull Joyride on NBC Saturday Sept. 7 (2PM ET)

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 11:06 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up > Watch Red Bull Joyride on NBC Saturday Sept. 7 (2PM ET)

<header style='font: 20px/30px "Siri Core", "Geneva CY", "ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3", "Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro", "Hiragino Kaku Gothic **** W3", Osaka, メイリオ, Meiryo, "MS Pゴシック", "MS PGothic", "Arial Unicode MS", Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin: 0px 1.3em 0px 116.34px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; padding-top: 1.3em; word-spacing: 0px; display: block; white-space: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;'>By Scott Hart on<time datetime="2013-09-07 01:44:50+0200"> 7 September 2013</time> in Mountain Bike Freeride

</header>See the biggest tricks and crashes from mountain biking's top slopestyle event at 11 a.m. PT.

Mountain biking’s gnarliest riders take on the best slopestyle course on the FMB Tour at Red Bull Joyride. New tricks, devastating crashes and triumphant performances highlighted this year’s contest during the Crankworx festival in Whistler Bike Park’s legendary Boneyard freeride zone.
Catch all the best action on NBC as part of the Red Bull Signature Series on Saturday, September 7 starting at 11:00 a.m. PT/2:00 p.m. ET.

RELATED STORIES

Old 09-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I always try to watch the Redbull Signature series when I catch them on tv. Some of those guys and girls are absolutely insane, or genius depending on how you look at it.

When I think back to my days of riding bmx bikes and taking jumps, what I thought were epic and huge, turns out I was way wrong

Should add I love watching the X Games on tv as well, those guys and girls risk life and limb every time they take a ride

Old 09-07-2013, 11:23 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Ken,
I feel that same way...My beachbum `Friends & I think that we are super on our surfboards & skateboards > that is until we watch the pro's on these type of series. WoW are they brave & talented 4-Sure...

I don't watch much T.V., but I try when events like this are on...We's never had cable or other TV devices that have like 1000's of channels.
I'd be addicted to them `if I had them (LOL)...

I'm just thankful that I'm connected to the `web...I learn so much on my searches & exploring so many subjects & events.

I still don't know how anyone can get bored `if they are connected.
When I see a member post "They are bored" ? I just don't comprehend how they could `be ?

I never have enough time to search & enjoy
Wish you & Member's a Super Day & WeekEnd > EnJoy 4-Sure