Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

~> Red Bull Sig Series– Sunday at 2p.m. ET. NBC <~

Old 08-11-2013, 11:03 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up ~> Red Bull Sig Series– Sunday at 2p.m. ET. NBC <~

Hi Menber's,
My beach bums friends are getting together later to watch the below
*I thought I'd share in case you might enjoy ?
If not it added to the activity on the MCF

Press Release:
New York – August 9, 2013 – From the islands of Indonesia, the Oakley Pro Bali, part of the Red Bull Signature Series, presented by CASIO G’zOne Commando 4G LTE, airs Sunday, August 11 at 2p.m. ET/11a.m. PT on NBC.
During the two-hour show, surfers and fans can look forward to watching the world’s top 34 surfers compete for important World Championship Tour points. Get a closer look at the action withthis video.
Hosted at Keramas in Bali, this is the first time that its reef break was sanctioned as an ASP World Championship Tour event. Some of the most talented surfers worldwide suit up to vie for the title on Bali’s eastern shore. With barrel, turn and air sections, the Keramas break is arguably the most high-performance wave on the Tour.
Oakley Pro Bali is part of the Red Bull Signature Series – made up of one-of-a-kind programming on NBC all year long. Red Bull Media House and Alli Sports, a division of the NBC Sports Group, are showcasing the most progressive and innovative snowboarding, mountain biking, freestyle motocross, ice cross downhill, skiing and BMX events, on custom courses from the inspiration of the athletes themselves.

Upcoming Red Bull Signature Series programming includes:
  • U.S. Open of Surfing Saturday, September 7 at 2p.m. ET/11a.m. PT – Held in Huntington Beach, Calif., the prestigious world-class contest will air in a two hour broadcast on September 7. The show will highlight competitive surfing at the iconic Huntington Beach Pier in Surf City, USA, during the largest youth culture festival in the industry. This is the second consecutive year that the US Open of Surfing has been a part of the Red Bull Signature Series.
About The Red Bull Signature Series

The Red Bull Signature Series is a collection of the most progressive action sports events in the world, featuring some of Red Bull’s top properties including Crashed Ice, Joyride, Dreamline and Rampage. For more information, please visit www.redbullsignatureseries.com<wbr style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">. Be sure to follow the Red Bull Signature Series on Facebook andTwitter for updates.

ASP World Championship Tour Event Airs Sunday, August 11 at 2p.m. ET/11a.m. PT

Last edited by Space; 08-11-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I ended up catching the final rounds and was pretty impressed by what those guys can do on a board.

But................strangely all I could think was "obviously these guys don't watch Shark Week on Discovery channel"