Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Who I believe has my favorite "Animals" picture
P343
66.67%
Turbo Monte
33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

VOTING: Bi-monthly themed photo contest: Animals

Old 01-31-2016, 10:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default VOTING: Bi-monthly themed photo contest: Animals

Our past contest winner Turbo Monte chose as our current theme pictures with your Monte Carlo and a pet of yours. I would have thought this would have thought we would have seen a few more entries, guess there are not to many pet owners here, I had a pet gerbil butt cannot seem to find it , maybe it is camera shy.

However there were do have 2 pet owners who submitted their photo's. Kudos to both of you and your four legged best friends. Now how are we going to break it to one of them they lost? Perhaps that is why there were not so many submissions, their owners would have a hard time breaking it to their pets they did not win. And who wants a sad pet? Again we do have 2 and while they are both winners but only one may be the champion.

Our job is to look over their photo's and while it may be hard we will still need to vote for our favorite MCF "Animals" contest picture. Please take a few minutes and show one of these pictures your love, press the button and send one of these pictures into the permanent MCF archived photo library with all the past contest winners.

Voting will end this Fri. the 5th of Feb. 16. As in the past should there be a tie we will have a one day only "Sudden Death" round of voting as a tie breaker.

Good luck to both of our contestants. Both Monte's are staged, the tree's lights blink amber amber amber green... Turbo vs NA ....

P343 and the crew chief Brigid...

Turbo Monte and pit crew member Gabi...

drivernumber3 and his feline counter balance to all the dog submissions... Looks like a thick winter coat, eating lots of birds?

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 01-31-2016 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile

Funny Stuff!
One day about 10 years ago, this Kitty is heading home and in the back yard.
I heard the Blue Jays going nuts and when I got to the back of the house the Kitty (Domino) was under a Hasta plant then he went to another and he was trying to get up on the Deck.
He can lay under a Glass coffee table and if the birds dive bomb him they will ricochet off the table.
He was being dive bombed by 3 Blue Jays taking turns, he almost made it to the Deck and one of the Blue jays got to close and he leaped into the air and caught him upside down, then landed with the Bird in his Claws and took no mercy on the bird. (his claws are super sharp and he is a climber too so Squirrels will keep there distance.)
The other 2 Jays returned to the wire they were sitting on and looked at each other like (did you see what happen to Ralph?) crazy stuff.

Old 02-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Monte Of The Year 2012
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by drivernumber3
Funny Stuff!
One day about 10 years ago, this Kitty is heading home and in the back yard.
I heard the Blue Jays going nuts and when I got to the back of the house the Kitty (Domino) was under a Hasta plant then he went to another and he was trying to get up on the Deck.
He can lay under a Glass coffee table and if the birds dive bomb him they will ricochet off the table.
He was being dive bombed by 3 Blue Jays taking turns, he almost made it to the Deck and one of the Blue jays got to close and he leaped into the air and caught him upside down, then landed with the Bird in his Claws and took no mercy on the bird. (his claws are super sharp and he is a climber too so Squirrels will keep there distance.)
The other 2 Jays returned to the wire they were sitting on and looked at each other like (did you see what happen to Ralph?) crazy stuff.
Now that is a valuable cat to keep around. I would love to have witnessed his catching the blue jay in mid-air. I bet the squirrels are leery, get caught napping and they will have a new playmate. Those suckers can really bound from one branch to another, next to none out here in Utah. Where I grew up in Illinois, there were squirrels a plenty. Domino's seems pretty savy hiding under glass and all. Cats can be so cool...

Just 3 days left MCF members to vote for your favorite MCF members "Animals" submissions.

Old 02-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

congrats p343!! whats next??

Old 02-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congratulations Barbara, and a belated Happy Birthday.

Old 02-06-2016, 10:03 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Thank you!!
I think the next theme should be related to Valentine's Day. I would call it "My Monte Valentine".
Can be photo shopped, 3 month time frame waived.
Decorate your Monte for Valentines Day, Make a valentines day card featuring your Monte, etc
I sent the information to Zippy and he will do the intro post for it but this will just give you a "heads up" on the next theme so we can start working on our pics

Old 02-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Thumbs up Congrat's crew chief Brigid...

Congratulations `Barbara on your well deserved Win Great Contests for Member's

p.s. `John, great looking security guard puppy you have 4-Sure...I'm not going to even think about breaking in & stealing your Monte' + Thanks for posting//playing & being a super active MCF Member

Attached Thumbnails VOTING:  Bi-monthly themed photo contest:  Animals-montedog.jpg  

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-06-2016 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:39 AM
Monte Of The Year 2012
15 Year Member

Congrats on pulling off a win for the "Animal's" photo contest Barbara. Will start the new contest Sunday evening.

Search this Thread