Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Your favorite "Monte Frightful" picture
Turbo Monte
27.27%
Budsjlm
27.27%
Drivernumber3
9.09%
Zippy02
36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

VOTING: Bi-monthly photo contest: Monte Frightful

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 09:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default VOTING: Bi-monthly photo contest: Monte Frightful

Now comes the spooky part... Choosing your favorite photo for our "Monte Frightful" theme. Our members went about compiling pictures of their Monte Carlo's with a Creepy, eerie, cold chills or otherwise scary frightful nature for you to enjoy. Your now asked to look over the members pictures and vote for your favorite nightmare as they have ventured to the land of the dead, haunted buildings, frightening children to capture these images for your sick soulless frightened minds to enjoy. Halloween is almost upon us, cast your vote or you will be visited by the shadows and spooks on this night the dead once again walk the earth...

We try to create photographic memories with our Monte Carlo's and the months particular themes to hopefully have when one day it is gone to the auto cemetery hell, it's memory will live on in our computers, phones and photo albums. Your all invited to submit photographs of your Monte Carlo when and if any particular theme appeals to you. We all have a really good time going out and doing things such as this with our Monte's. Take pictures all the time as you never know when a theme is chosen that you may already have a suitable picture to submit, viola instant participation.

Voting will end at midnight 30 Oct. 15 PST and should there be a tie we will find ourselves with a "Sudden Death" tie breaker voting on 31 OCTOBER "Halloween" itself, how weird is that??

So please take a few minutes to look over your fellow members "Monte Frightful" submittals and please cast your vote.... Trick or Treat!!

Turbo Monte...

Budsjlm...

Drivernumber3...

Zippy02...

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 10-25-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:52 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Voted.

Old 10-27-2015, 09:19 PM
Monte Of The Year 2012
15 Year Member

Nice, tight contest going on here. There are only 3 more days to vote... Pick em ladies and gentlemen, pick em.

Old 10-28-2015, 05:21 PM

voted

Old 10-30-2015, 07:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Zippy looks to be the big winner! Only about an hour left!

Early congrats! Hope I don't jinx you lol

Old 10-30-2015, 09:11 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Congrats Zippy!!
Great pics everyone!!!

So Zippy, what is the next theme?

Old 11-01-2015, 03:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Zippy sure has quite a knack for winning two consecutive contests...

Might next month be his first three-in-a-row?

Old 11-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Monte Of The Year 2012
15 Year Member

Wow and I mean wow, this was a down to the wire voting. It could have went a number of ways! Great job everyone, we all brought something to the table to show our fellow members the fun we are having with our Monte's and these contests.

Thank you all for supporting our participants with through your voting. It means a lot to us all. And thank you for putting my photo into the winners circle. I had to drive over 60 miles one way on Saturday ( last day for the contest submittals) to get that shot. Nothing here around my home was working, just could not find anything that felt right. I knew up in Salt Lake they had this Haunted Circus, Institution of Terror and other venues so off I went. Out of about 50 pictures snapped at the various locations I submitted this particular one, the images, colors and angle were all working to some degree better than the other photo's taken. I was really feeling like I would lose, Turbo Monte's picture had me spooked more than the others, it was actually a very well composed shot. I just felt like that one would be the winning photo. Friday night I was actually surprised to see I had won, really! Felt like I would get edged out at the last moment. So cool, I will take the win! Thanks very much everyone, all the extra effort was worth it after all.

Now on to the new Photo Contest........ "Booty Call"