Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Veloster Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 07:53 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Veloster Turbo

Hey Guys and Gals.....I am looking for thought on the 2013 Veloster Turbo by Hyundia. They have come along way and the warranty on their cars are amazing. 10 year 100,000 miles bumber to bumber is unbeliveable. So whats everyone opions.....

2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo - Top Speed

Old 02-06-2012, 08:04 AM

Hi `Gary,
I think they are a tricked out nice 3rd package...I'm glad they put a Turbo on it, cause the base model was to slow.
The price with options the way I would want one is high 2 me, but you can't beat the warranty & the built quality is great.... Did you price one out yet ? Have you driven the
Turbo Model...Keep us updated if you have or do...
Good Luck

Old 02-06-2012, 08:14 AM

Hi Gary, I tried to find the price of the Turbo, but it's not release yet I did find the below infor

Speaking of prices, we're not quite sure what the Veloster Turbo's MSRP will be, but the standard 2012 model starts at $18,075 delivered. A fair assumption is that the Turbo's price will start somewhere in the very low 20s + options when it arrives this summer.
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo is a mighty mite

Old 02-06-2012, 08:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I saw a Veloster on my way to work last week. HIDEOUS!!!!

The face on that car, not even a mother could love.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I saw a Veloster on my way to work last week. HIDEOUS!!!!

The face on that car, not even a mother could love.

LoL ~> LOL Mod `Mike,
I'm sure that there are Mother's out there that will love it & buy the Veloster ~> I like the Turbo Face, better then the base....I'm just happy that we have so many automotive choices out there for everyone to choose the car that they like.
Now, below is a face that a Mother could only `Love

Here I come Mod `Mike, once you know me, you'll love me ~> LOL ~> & take me for rides in your Chevy's LOL

Old 02-06-2012, 09:45 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Sure is funky looking lol, but they do have an amazing warrenty

Old 02-06-2012, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Sure is funky looking lol, but they do have an amazing warrenty

LoL `Mike,
I think Mod `Mike is just try'in 2 burst Gary's Bubble for his interest in the Veloster ~> What is ugly to some, is not ugly to `all PoP

Not everyOne just looks @ the Face of a Car ? LOL or other
Body parts of a ride

Old 02-06-2012, 09:59 AM

Hyundai has come along way, doesn't the Sonata also have a trim with turbo? Much more room and better look.

I think this veloster only seats four correct? -_-'

Old 02-06-2012, 11:02 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

The Veloster turbo has a different front to it then that one with the one tooth grin look lol also comes with new side skirts, wide fenders, and a new back with with a new exhaust system and a new dynamic rear bumper with prominent diffuser vents in the lower fascia as part of the aeridynamic package associated with the Turbo model . It does only fit 4 people as well. I just though it was a cool looking car and the introducing of a turbo made it even more fun. It also comes with cool standards as far as leather turbo seats, Pandora radio, Back up camera with sensors, wireless phone bluetooth, navigation, and some other fun gadgets. I have not priced it out yest and since it does not come out till around March have not got to drive it yet. I heard the pricing would be in the very low 20's as well wich is not bad for a car with all the bells and whistles that it has.

Last edited by Montecarloguy07; 02-06-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:31 PM

I went to Walmart last month and saw the Veloster for the first time. I walked up one side of the car and Susan walked up the other. I said to Susan that it was a cute little two door car. She said to me what are you talking about and I pointed at the Veloster. She said where did you learn how to count. I said what? She said its a four door car. I said no its not, it's a two door. I walked around the other side and counted two doors. Wow. Never seen that before. It is different. Not for me but not a bad car.

Quick Reply: Veloster Turbo