Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Update For Chris

Old 09-17-2008, 07:20 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Update For Chris

Chris asked me to post his blog on here for him as he is unable to work the site with his phone... Here's a link to his Motortopia page so you can read it from there if you'd prefer...

"update
Mon Sep 15, 2008

Hey guys its been a while, well life has thrown me some major curve *****. First my mom got diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer so I dropped everything and went to VA to help her, while there I find my aunt has end stage lukemia so I helped all I could with that, moms surgery went well but they found another tumor so please keep her in prayers. After all this I return home to find I was fired from my job for going to help my mother even though my boss said its ok. So I start clawing through that as well. Then my father becomes the victim of identity theft so we are currently goin through this. Keep us in prayers and we will perservere. Now onto the car, its doing great I've won 4 more shows, its gonna be featured in "cruizing carolina magazine" next month, its also headed to the darlington speedway next month for a club photoshoot. Also its entered in the year one carshow next month specifically because all procedes goto help find the cure for cancer. And today I find out my car was 1 of 20 invited to a show next week that I'm getting paid to enter. I think that's pretty much it. I hope everyone else is doing great and I will be gettin up with you all"

"mbcc write up
Sun Jul 20, 2008

Filed under: 1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (#Tears Of Crimson)

well im general embarassed by the quality of this but hey its something at least. even published my explanation to the editor as to why i sent it in....but either way here it is. enjoy"

"frieken sweet
Tue Jun 24, 2008

today i learned that my car is going to be the featured car on my car clubs newsletter!!! god this is gonna be sweet, i will upload it via a scanner soon as i get a copy"

Okay, well those are the newest

Old 09-17-2008, 08:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Update For Chris

Thanks for posting this for us. I will keep him and his family in our prayers. Our Pastor of our Church had bone marrow transplant last wednesday at Mayo Clinic. Lukemia. They take stem cells from the donors blood and use them. No surgery, just transfusions.
Cancer is one of those things that I'm going to ask God about when I see him. I dont understand. SO much pain involved. WHY?

Old 09-17-2008, 09:23 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Nice to hear from ya. Still in our prayers.

Old 09-17-2008, 10:49 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i haven't heard from chris in about a week or so. i need to send him a text or something. thanks for the update.