Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Chris (scc24540) Grandmother Update ;(

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 09:43 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Chris (scc24540) Grandmother Update ;(

Chris has told me that his grandmother passed away at 12:45 pm, Saturday, February 16, 2008. Her kidney's had shut down, and she refused treatment at the hospitol. The only thing to do was just to send her home. Her children gathered to be with her at 12:30 p.m.
Please keep him and his familyin your prayers [sm=smiley19.gif] Thewake is Tuesday at 6pm. The funeral will be held by Norris Funeral Services, Wednesday at 2pm.

Old 02-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Default RE: Chris (scc24540) Grandmother Update ;(

Aw man. That sucks. Very sorry to hear about that. My grandmother past away on Monday. My prayers are with you Chris.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:05 AM

It is always so sad to read of the loss of a love one.
My condolences to Member's `Chris, and Dustin for
the loss of their grandmothers.
I'm sorry for your loss.
D. `Space
[X(]

Old 02-17-2008, 09:18 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I want to wish both of you and your families my deepest condolences.

Dustin and Chris, I know what it's like to watch a family member pass on. I don't know the circumstances of your grandmother, Dustin. But I know Chris' grandmother was very sick for a long time, and in a lot of pain. I'm sure both you and your families must have been going through a difficult time.

The passing of a loved one is painful. But I believe your grandmothers are in a much happier place now. A place where there is no pain and suffering, and all their troubles are a thing of the past. Its only natural to mourn their passing, but I believe you should also celebrate their life. Share all the good times you had with her. And try to let the bad times go.

My prayers are with both of you and your families.
I think Space's signature picture is kind of appropriate here:

Old 02-17-2008, 09:51 AM

I'm not really good at this kinda thing. I'm really sorry for you guys though.

Old 02-17-2008, 12:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chris and Dustin, I'm SO sorry for your losses. Grieving is HARD, but knowing they are no longer suffering can and should be a relief to you and your families. I pray that they both had a personal relationship with Jesus, so you may KNOW for sure that they are in a FAR better place, without suffering and pain. I also pray that this will help you and your families draw closer to not only God, but Jesus, for He is THE only way into Heaven. I'm thankful that BOTH of my children knew Jesus, and I can see them again, along with my relatives, including my Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles that have passed on before us. Life here on earth is VERY temporary, but the life everafter is for ETERNITY. I pray that ALL of you have a relationship with the Trinity, so you may have the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, abide with you, also. May the Holy Spirit comfort both of you AND you families.

Old 02-17-2008, 06:46 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I am truly sorry to hear this.

Dustin and Chris, your families are in my thoughts & prayers.

I lost my grandmother january, 1985. She really hadn't been sick but went in to the hospital for testing. Her doctor decided to do surgery to drain fluid on her lungs and she never came home. She was the only grandparent I ever got to know. My father's mother had died when he was 7 and I never got to know either of my grandfathers living so far away from them. Their deaths had little meaning to me cause they were strangers to me.

Please know your grandmothers are in a much better place.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Chris and Dustin, I'm very sorry to hear of your loses. You and your families will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:32 AM

Chris and Dustin,

Very sorry to hear about your losses.

Quick Reply: Chris (scc24540) Grandmother Update ;(