Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

UnOfficial Leave of Absence

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 05:32 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: On Leave of Absence : (

Hurry back Space. We need ya.

Keep safe.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:01 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Don't leave us Space! We need you

Old 11-17-2008, 12:18 PM
rj
15 Year Member

I think I may have missed the MCF spy glass too?

Old 11-18-2008, 07:34 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow. I had no idea Space got so many perks RJ.

Did a lot better than I did. I didn't get anything.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:56 AM
rj
15 Year Member

The price you pay for being moderator, Taz.

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 11-20-2008, 05:49 AM

[align=center]Update on `Space & `Bums[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hito allour net friends of theMonte Carlo Forum Family.[/align][align=center]Life is full of changes, 4-Sure.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Icompleted my studies, and received myBusiness Degree, and[/align][align=center]have been hiredby a International Marketing Firm.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Its fortheMiddle East Market, and Iwill be assigned[/align][align=center]to the Kuwait Office.I will depart the USA [sm=americanasmiley.gif]on[/align][align=center]January 5, 09, followed shortly by the `Bums.[/align][align=center](Click below link `if U want 2: )[/align][align=center]http://www.abckw.org/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Also, the Beach Bums were hired for the Middle East[/align][align=center]warehouse. My girlfriend will be assigned to their medical[/align][align=center]clinic.[/align][align=center]It is a four year contract, and we will be able to save[/align][align=center]for our own Beach/Bum/Surf Shop/Restaurant.[/align][align=center]The pay/benefits are amazing, and we will be able to[/align][align=center]assist many in our Beach Family.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We have been working for the owner of the company[/align][align=center]since our early teens, andthe ownerand my grandfather took[/align][align=center]us all out to dinner, and presented his offer to all of us.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our schedule has been exhausting preparing for our overseas[/align][align=center]adventure. It is amazing that I have never been out of the[/align][align=center]State of Florida, and now I will become a international representative/traveler. [/align][align=center](Beamus `up Scotty: )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]Kuwait Pictures
[align=center]http://www.infohub.com/pictures/images_kuwait_240.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
"Dreams are where we want to go, & work is how we get there"
We are working on our dreams 4-Sure.
Giving `Up to get to where we want to be.
We will be checking in on the MCF when life permits.
Thanks to all that posted their wishes, and for making the
MCF a great place to learn & meet some great people from
planet `Earth.
Peace/Love/Happiness to `all.
The `Kid, & the Bums
[/align]

Old 11-20-2008, 06:19 AM

- KUWAITIS & THEIR CARS -
There's a lot of money around in Kuwait which means that it has rapidly become a consumer society, including many expensive cars. Unfortunately, many of the youngsters have more money than sense, and many wrecks can be found after a weekend's reckless driving, followed by obituary notices in the papers. In 2005, Kuwait was rated 5 in the league of the most dangerous places to drive in the world. Here are some candidates for the 'Wreck of the Week':

You can certainly create a buzz in this stretch Hummer

Old 11-20-2008, 09:53 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

WOW 'Space... that is amazing. I know you'll miss being home with your grandfather adn other friends from the Sunshine State, but you can learn alot by traveling outside of the country. You should be very well equiped for whatever you do when you finish up over there (and be able to afford a Monte Carlo when you finish!!)

I never expected that you would leave Florida like that, but as you say, life sure does bring some challenges.

Find some high speed internet access over there and keep up with the Monte Carlo Forum in your 'Space Journey.

What will help you more htan anything from getting homesick is that you're friends are going with you to work in a warehouse.. that is great for all of you. Keep us posted on your adventures, and try not to act to surprised by the different things you will see!!

Old 11-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Are you serious???

You've posted some pretty convincing stuff before and got us all going. Then pulled the rug out from under us and said, "April Fool!!!" You're not going to wait a few days and say "November Fool" are you?

Seriously, it sounds like a great opportunity for you guys. Hope it all works out, and you enjoy it. I hear the price of gas is much cheaper out there.

Quick Reply: UnOfficial Leave of Absence