Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

UnOfficial Leave of Absence

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 11:27 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default UnOfficial Leave of Absence

[align=center]Notice to theMCF[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Members SpaceRideraka: KidSpace will be taking a Unofficial Leave of Absence, from the[/align][align=center]Unofficial Monte Carlo Family[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Will be going to the Middle - East[/align][align=center]Life is full of changes - 4-Sure[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks 4 the `Journey, & lessons in life.[/align][align=center]I learn as I travel my `journey.[/align][align=center]I`ve learned a lotabout the Monte Carlo, & people from all over our countryon the MCF[/align][align=center]Thank You![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish EveryOne a Happy, and Good Luck in [/align][align=center]`Life & with your Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]Happy Holidays[/align][align=center]Peace/Out[/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Kid D.`Space[/align]

Old 11-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Default RE: On Leave of Absence : (

ur leaving space? do u know how long? either way i hope everything works out for u where ever u end up...best of luck to u and the bums and keep listenin to that grandpa of urs, he seems to b pretty smart

Old 11-12-2008, 12:02 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space,

You have got to STOP taking these unofficial leave of absense from the unofficial MCF.

You did not file a request (in triplicate) with the membership for this leave of absense so it has been denied by the membership committee.

Any further action on your part and you will be required to turn in your unofficial MCF membership ring, decoder pin, Aston-Martin DB5, key to the MCF member's exec locker room, unofficial - official MCF belt w/phone included, pencil/pen set,and matching towel/wash rag set.

Old 11-12-2008, 02:07 PM

ORIGINAL: rj

Space,

You have got to STOP taking these unofficial leave of absense from the unofficial MCF.

You did not file a request (in triplicate) with the membership for this leave of absense so it has been denied by the membership committee.

Any further action on your part and you will be required to turn in your unofficial MCF membership ring, decoder pin, Aston-Martin DB5, key to the MCF member's exec locker room, unofficial - official MCF belt w/phone included, pencil/pen set, and matching towel/wash rag set.

^ What he said...

Wait, how come I never got any of those things?

Old 11-12-2008, 03:03 PM

Space - say it ain't so! I'm not through with my new book "Great Quotes, Cut-N-Pastes, and Observations of a SpaceMan" yet! And I've already received a $20.00 advancement on it. My publisherguaranteed me he would print one, and if it sold, he'd print another one! My career as the next Hemmingwayis down the tubes....

Old 11-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space, I wish you and everyone all the best in your journeys.
Do come back when you're ready. You and your posts will be missed.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hurry back Space! But be SAFE in your journeys, and I'm confident it is a worthy leave, to help another friend in need. You are not the selfish type, always looking out and trying to help others. That's what makes you so SPACIAL around here!
Be careful!

Old 11-12-2008, 09:04 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

We must have our unofficial leader of the unofficial MCF!!!!!

Old 11-12-2008, 09:31 PM

ORIGINAL: God_Bot

Space,

Any further action on your part and you will be required to turn in your unofficial MCF membership ring, decoder pin, Aston-Martin DB5, key to the MCF member's exec locker room, unofficial - official MCF belt w/phone included, pencil/pen set,and matching towel/wash rag set.

^ What he said...

Wait, how come I never got any of those things?
lol rj and u have to have over 2000 posts to get into this club... so im not in it either

Old 11-14-2008, 03:41 PM

LOL!!! [sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif] Wish the SpaceCadets all the luck in the world. Come back safe to us, man!!

Quick Reply: UnOfficial Leave of Absence