Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, November 20th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 07:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning all: A foggy morning it is here in MN. I had to take my time getting home. Some real thick fog in the low areas this morning. Fog and frost all over everthing. Its a good day here . My daughter finally gets home from her travels for work. So that means I get my wife back today also. Going to be a busy week and weekend around here. My son & his 4 little ones and his wife will be here Thursday morning. Then head over to my other daughters for Thanksgiving and football. Were all into football. So it should be a pretty good weekend. TADD . Glad you have your daughter and family coming to spend time with you and your wife. Its always good when familys get time to get together Space Do Aliens have Thanksgiving ? also??

Old 11-20-2012, 07:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

I'm glad the weather looks nice for turkey day. The Camaro's heat is a little eh... so I'm gonna do a coolant flush while I have off

Old 11-20-2012, 07:50 AM

Good Morning Seattle `Mike,
It good to read that it is better 2day then it was yesterday..You also must pay the price to live in your paradise of Seattle & it's beautiful environs. EnJoy your new `day of life 4-Sure

===================================
Hi Mod Mike, I hope a flush will be the cure to your Camaro's heat problem...Are you going to replace your thermostat also ? I hope it's a inexpensive fix. Good Luck !
=========================
Good Morning `Rick, it sounds like you are having a eventful week & it's great that your family can get together & celebrate Life & the holiday of giving thanks...

Yes, my beach bum family is getting 2gether for Thanksgiving...It's not as large as it once was & many have departed to another space (I hope a better space)...It's always a reminder to me that those in your life fade away, but it's all part of this journey called `Life...

To me it's sad that many of the remaining seniors may have to sell their homes due to high hurricane insurance, property taxes & beach erosion, plus the cost to maintain & their increasing ages. etc...
Many lost much in the market & in their retirements, but so have many in our country...But, it's still sad...
I'm really looking forward to getting together with everyone and we have learned to really extract the best from our time 2gether because we never know `if it will be our last time (What `if ?) ~> Really..
It's `Life...(it's a proven fact that Human Life `Ends) `Amen (the spiritual life is 4-ever) >?

Wish you & member's a special happy holidays with those you love 4-Sure...Peace/Love/Happiness 2 `all from

Last edited by Space; 11-20-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:57 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

We will have abot 30 friends and family members here on Thanksgiving. Ronda's brothers and mom all are very good cooks so each will bring a contribution to the feast. Grandkids will also be able to spend time with Great grand-ma too. that alone is awsome! Me? Well the rule is if you don't cook you clean so I got KP (LOL)

Old 11-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone!

not much going on here, getting the house cleaned up for thanksgiving. also have a desoto parked in my spot in the driveway, lol.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Just for mike

Old 11-20-2012, 08:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning Seattle `Mike,
It good to read that it is better 2day then it was yesterday..You also must pay the price to live in your paradise of Seattle & it's beautiful environs. EnJoy your new `day of life 4-Sure
The rain isn't as bad today, but we're dealing with the aftermath of all the rain yesterday...flooded storm drains/roads, mudslides, uprooted trees and commuter train delays due to washed out or mud covered track.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by skylark65
morning everyone!

not much going on here, getting the house cleaned up for thanksgiving. also have a desoto parked in my spot in the driveway, lol.

Hi Ryan, that's what you got a 4wheel drive truck for ~> Move `it (LOL)...Look 4ward to seeing more pic's of the DeSoto Any luck on your `job search ? Wish you & family a great Thanksgiving ~> EnJoy
===============================
Hi `Devin, I know it was just for Seattle `Mike, but I also enjoyed (LOL) Thanks...I think I could see Mike's Monte in that traffic pic ~>
=====================
Hi Tadd, I had to look `up KP & 4-got it meant Kitchen Police (LOL) Sounds like a fair exchange 4-Sure > EnJoy

Old 11-20-2012, 08:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Just for mike

Thanks Devin!

Old 11-20-2012, 08:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It should be the problem. My heat was a little, underwhelming, checked the fluid and it has brownish gunk. Typical neglected system, I'll just give it a quick flush, and bleed it and I should be good

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, November 20th 2012