Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, November 15th. 2011

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 12:03 AM
Default Tuesday, November 15th. 2011

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Monday, November 14, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

November 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Owner: `Brett, from Nebraska
2006Monte Carlo S.S.

Congratulations Brett

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

It is just a few minutes shy of one am so I thought I would start the blog again. We just put Ariel down to sleep. Hopefully she will sleep until six or seven. The other two girls have been asleep for a few hours now.
I hope all the members have a good night and a good morning. I have to work Tuesday night at the Mouse House. I hope I don't have a real busy night.

Last edited by ChibiBlackSheep; 11-15-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

What exacty is the mouse house? Good Morning all, off to work. Storms all gone now thankfully.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:15 AM

Hey all... im sitting on the couch, just finished breakfast, and am about to get ready for work.

Space, sorry for no reply yesterday. I did get the headliner for my headlights installed... they look great.

Im just going to keep them in until I can get the projector beams I want then ill take them out and do some fab work.

Who's next? Anyone can post as long as you're a member

Old 11-15-2011, 06:29 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work now and watching basketball. Oh how I love the one day of the year where there's basketball on for 24 straight hours. I could care less who's winning with most of these games but I'm just glad to see some college basketball. I could care less about the NBA. I've felt that way for years though. Time for a beer

Old 11-15-2011, 07:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning Everyone. Just walked in from work. Got my coffee next to me. Kind of cool here this am. 26 degree's Brrr. Had my phone go dead on me at work. Most likely a GOOD friend texting me did it in. Pretty bad when you have to take a phone charger to work. ha ha ha ha. The night went by pretty fast. 2 down 2 to go. then it's the weekend. yahooooooo. Gregg. You have it rough. man 3 girls plus a wife ! Are they daddy's girls or mom's .

Old 11-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' all. It's a chilly 31° this morning with 89% humidity. Looks like I'll be clearing ice off the windows again this morning. A storm is supposed to roll in tomorrow night and brings the possibility of snow showers for the later part of the week. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:16 AM

Good morning everybody - had another one of those long interesting but sleepless nights. Now it's time for my Cocoa Crispies and a nap. Have a great automotive day! I'm celebrating two anniversaries today - it's 25 years since I quit smoking!! I still miss it.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Congrat's on you stopping that bad habit Angie. 25 yrs is a long time. Thats great. Long sleepless nights. Must have a lot on your mind or you work nights also. Sounds like a great breakfast to me ....I too used to smoke. I gave it up a long time ago. I used to go thru 4 okgs a day at a tool & die shop. Now alot of them just burned away on the machine i was runing . But that still a lot. Before my feet hit the ground in the morning. I had one lite up on the way to the shower. I had it bad. But one weekend I got the Flu real bad. I had my smokes on the dash. It being summer. They dried out. They tasted real bad. Made me dizzy so that when I started to quit. Your a strong women to do that. Whats the other Anniv ??

Old 11-15-2011, 07:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Its pretty chilly here this morning. But it's supposed to be mid 60's this afternoon, so we'll see. If I could get a week of no rain, i'd wash my Monte. It's SO dirty right now. But everytime I look at the forecast it shows 3 days sunny, next day chance of rain, then 3 days sunny. LOL.

Have a good day.

Old 11-15-2011, 08:00 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Rick! 25 years is a long time Angie, almost time for me to get laid off so I am gonna try again to quit. I have been smoking longer than you have quit. BAD!!! I did quit for 75 days a couple winters ago, don't know why I ever started back. So stupid. Irritates me to see kids smoking.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, November 15th. 2011