Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, November 12th,2013

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Maybe Dave. This is only the first step on a long road to it paying off. interview bumped up to 230.

Old 11-12-2013, 12:44 PM

Hi `Devin,
Thanks for posting our Blog + our Weather Report. Hope that life is going good 4 U 4-Sure > EnJoy.
========================
`Jen, go to the doctor please & get checked. You don't want to cause more damage. Keep us updated `OK > Take good care
===============================
Hi `Tadd, (meaningless meeting) LOL..Thanks for checking in & I hope your next meeting has meaning > LOL 4-Sure
====================
`Keane, you are an intelligent young man & I'm sure that you will do well @ your interview & in `life...Just `be true & `be you > Good Luck & keep us updated.
===============
Hi Admin `Mike, Mod Michael & `all > Don't 4-get to EnJoy your `journey > `if you don't ? > No one will do it 4 you
Wish `all a Happy Day

Tuesday > 11-12-13 > 11.12.13 > 11/12/13 > EnJoy > When it's gone, we won't get it back > it will be gone 4-Ever (WoW)
Is it `Party Time yet ?
p.s. Happy Birthday `Jordy !!!!

Last edited by Space; 11-12-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Zen

Afternoon all

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, today shall be interesting. I have an interview later with various district managers about joining the company's management training program. Wrote some stuff down so I don't forget. Hoping for the best.
Good luck man

Old 11-12-2013, 01:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all hope everyone is well today looks like it will be getting some what cooler.
Just received some news the power block is going to make me gear head of the week just plan shocked right now.

Old 11-12-2013, 01:38 PM
5 Year Member

Thanks guys, they bumped the interview time up, we all get to the store and now they're behind. So here we stand a wait. This is annoying lol as id just like to get it done

Old 11-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hope everything goes well for ya keane!

i've been very busy this week and last... just running around like crazy. might be getting a plow truck, just in time too as we had a good dusting of snow this morning! also have a line on some hard to find parts i need for my buick, which is cool.

anyway, figured i'd check in. stay warm everyone!

Old 11-12-2013, 06:01 PM
5 Year Member

Thanks Ryan. It wasn't what I expected really, it was me and 2 others and basically the various people just explained what was going on, how the program works and so on. Out of 10,000 people in the company there are only about 360 hand picked people on the program.

How soon I finish depends how much I push to get done, being impatient i'll be pushing hard to finish asap.

Old 11-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

good evening everyone, I hope you all had a great day. Got my e test done on Carloss today and he passed so now I get to fork out even more money for the sticker for the plates Got hit this month with Etest, sticker, new drivers license and new health card to boot The older I get the more I'm starting to dislike birthdays lol.

Good luck on the new opening Keane I wish you the best

Old 11-12-2013, 08:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- January 2014
1 Year Member

I come to the mcf sad today I had jyst changed my oil at my dads house and was heading home. Normally I take the main roads but since everyone insists its faster I took the windey back road. I was coming up on a very confusing S curve in the road that has a straight away peeling off of it. A driver in the other lane had what I can only assume to be highbeam HID's and the flash caused me to miss the turn sign. As soon as the lights were out of my eyes I realized I was in the turn (snd doing 40 not 10) instead of going on the straight away I tried to make the turn forgetting the wet road. I slid and tried to straighten out but wound up on the other side of the road. Afraid of some one coming around the corner I steared back towards my lane and nailed the breaks. Apparently abs can't do **** on wet gravel and grass cause I felt likr I had plenty of distance to stop. I did. Just 5' to far and I hit a suprisingly sturdy bush. Fender needs replaced and maybe the hood. Door has a medium scratch.

Tuesday, November 12th,2013-forumrunner_20131112_185542.jpg

Old 11-12-2013, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Afternoon all hope everyone is well today looks like it will be getting some what cooler.
Just received some news the power block is going to make me gear head of the week just plan shocked right now.

Congrat's `Mel, more details please.
==============================================
* David, sorry to read about your mishap, but happy to read that you are `OK. Keep us updated & I hope your repairs don't cost a lot ?
Please post pic's `if you can ? p.s. I hope your insurance company can help.
================================
`Keane, that's a honor to be selected out of 10K employee's...Good Luck on getting what you want
======================
Hi `Ken, we can't stop getting older until we end We just have to make the best of our journey of life. It's great that you & your Monte are `up to date & ready to hit your highways of life...EnJoy the journey 4-Sure...
--------------------------------
Hi `Chris, how's your back ? Are the seats comfortable in your new Toy ?
-------------------------
Hi Ryan & Member's,
Thanks for checking in & posting. `Ryan, post some pictures of you running around like crazy (LOL)

Wish everyone a great late night live > Wish all Super Dreams & a Great 2morrow > EnJoy

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, November 12th,2013