Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 < CHECK IN

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning Everyone!!!!
^ Good Morning to you to Mod 'Michael > Wish you a great day in Sunny California. How life going 4 U ? What are you doing for fun ?

Old 07-09-2013, 09:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks SpaceRider for the words. Just how are you and the Kid related? I get confused easliy....When will he be back anyways. I miss so much on here, never know what is going on...

Old 07-09-2013, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Thanks SpaceRider for the words. Just how are you and the Kid related? I get confused easliy....When will he be back anyways. I miss so much on here, never know what is going on...
Hi Jerry, I also never know what's going on (lol) We should start a club (LoL). Kid Space is like my little brother (I'm exactly 11 months older then Space. We've been together since I was four years old when I moved to the Beach Bum Village after my parents died. All the beach bum's are like a family that were put together by a higher power or just by chance ? We have spent the majority of our life together & it's only been in the last few years that our family is fading & the senior relatives that raised us, taught us, & took care of us are declining & moving into senior care facilities Some have already departed to another level of spiritual existence. We plan on all reunited in time.

We don't know when Space will return & our lives are not the same without him. I know he loves the MCF & being on here reminds me of him every time I log on & see some of his posts/threads. I'm trying to follow his example, but Space has really big feet & they are hard to fill (lol).
I love Space & our BeachBum Family & I'm looking forward to a reunion. I wish that the Bum's could revert back to our teens years 4>Sure. I don't like being an adult 4>real. I want to go back to the carefree life of living & playing on the beach everyday...

`Jerry, what did you decide to do on your operation ? I hope whatever you do (?) that you can stop the pain & have a happy life >>>>Driving one of your many super `rides...

Wish you & Member's a Happy Day > Life...
Peace from Bum'Mike

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 07-09-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Morning all, manager tweaked the rest of my schedule for this week after yesterdays screw up. But my screw up got my co worker an extra 4 hours, and I didn't loose my hours either, manager added them on to today and Thursday. Hoping to take the 04 to work today, and hopefully the mirror stays.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Hoping to take the 04 to work today, and hopefully the mirror stays.
^ Hi `Keane, Hope is a good thing > Never give `up HOPE 4>Sure Great to read that things are working out 4 U
<> `Keane > Make it happen 4>Really>Sure!!!!

Old 07-09-2013, 11:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good MorningEV1!
Mike:
Thanks for starting the daily blog!

Jerry:
My brother has had back surgery and has nothing but problems since..
He has told me he wishes he never had the surgery....

I hope that's not the case for you...!!!!

He now has fused vertebrae, barrels in his neck...and is in constant pain and eating meds constantly...Hes a mess!

I wish you well and all the best.!!!

Rick:
Thanks for sending your weather my way....NOT!

Beach Bum Mike:
I hope you hear from Space soon and give him our best...Hope to see him check in!

Keane:
Glad to hear you didn't lose any hours and that your manager is willing to work with you on your schooling schedule! What did you use to restick your mirror back on?

Lou: (TAZ)
Nice rabbit shot!
Nothing a little of nature in your life to keep it interesting!

Just a little FYI...
I too have a sale ad posted on the forum...
I have deceided to sell my stock rims with lugs and locks..
If anyone is interested!

Have a Great Day EV1!

Old 07-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Dave, got some mirror adhesive stuff from autozone and stuck the clip back up on the window, let it set then put the mirror back on.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Dave, got some mirror adhesive stuff from autozone and stuck the clip back up on the window, let it set then put the mirror back on.
What did you use to clean off the old adhesive?

Lemme know if it stays put!..
Thanks!

Old 07-09-2013, 11:33 AM

Good morning everyone, sunny down South, finally, hope it keeps up! Have a good week everyone.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpaceRider
WoW Admin `Mike, that's like something from outer `space
Did you see the Camaro's 4Sale that I posted on yesterday's blog ?
Do you like your Z10 ? Does it cook for you to ? (LOL) I need to get another phone (I keep losing them @ the beach & the last one was stolen when I was surfing) Wish you a great day....
haha i didn't see them, I must not have been able to get on after you posted it.

I'm happy with my z10. It's doing everything that I need it to

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 < CHECK IN