Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 07:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

heat index over 100 today, that weather pattern is finally moving into the east, darn you mid-westerners!!!

On the plus side, the AC in my car is working better than I ever remember it working, I have goosebumps just on the 2 setting!!

Old 07-19-2011, 08:10 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone!

Mike, glad to hear you finally have ice cold A/C!

Old 07-19-2011, 08:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Mike, glad to hear you finally have ice cold A/C!
Me too!

Old 07-19-2011, 08:30 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all, having a hard time waking up this morning... tylenol pm is my friend except in the morning... still a bit grogy but other than that i'm ok but i need to go to the doc one of these days..

my feet have been doing wierd thing... first the top of my arch on one foot was hurting making it hard to walk, then one day my heals where numb when i woke up left foot got better as the day went but right foot got worse, and now my toes on my feet are slight numb feeling and my left foot all my toes are swollen... makes walking interesting trying not to use your toes...

it's supost to hit 98 today and sound like the heat index will break the MN record of 119

Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 AM

Hi Eveyone, It's been a busy long morning 4 me...
Today Blog is going to be another HOT Topic on the weather in your area
============================================
Hi `Justin, did you hurt or hit your feet with anything ?
I would go to the doctors the first chance you get 4-Sure...
I hope that you have medical insurance, but even `if you don't I would `go & work something out with the Doc...
Below is a link to check out to see if it will help..

Foot Pain Causes, Other Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment by ...

<BUTTON class=vspib type=submit></BUTTON>
<CITE>www.medicinenet.com › ... › chronic pain az listfoot pain index</CITE> - CachedSimilar- Block all www.medicinenet.com results

Not helpful? You can block www.medicinenet.com results when you're signed in to search.www.medicinenet.com

Jul 15, 2011 – Read about causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of foot pain. Pain in the feet may be caused by poorly fitting shoes, injuries, ...
Keep us updated, and I hope you can find a cure for your `pains...It's nothing to overlook 4-Real...Good Luck
=======================================
Thanks `Dave for your words, and I'm happy that you like my selection of Pic's from the Web....I like posts with pic's : )
=============================
Wish everyOne a Cool Place to exist 2day...

Old 07-19-2011, 11:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Kid I am in the house chilling today
<TABLE class="twc-forecast-table twc-first"><TBODY><TR><TH class=twc-col-1>Right Now</TH><TH class=twc-col-234 colSpan=3>Next 36 Hours</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=yuievtautoid-0 class="twc-forecast-table twc-second"><TBODY><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-animated-icon" rowSpan=2>Right Now</TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-when">Today</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-when">Tonight</TD><!-- Column 3 --><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-when">Tomorrow</TD><!-- Column 4 --></TR><TR><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-icon"></TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-icon"></TD><!-- Column 3 --><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-icon"></TD><!-- Column 4 --></TR><TR><TD class=twc-col-1>Cloudy </TD><TD class="twc-col-2 ">Showers</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class="twc-col-3 ">Clear</TD><!-- Column 3 --><TD class="twc-col-4 ">Partly Cloudy</TD><!-- Column 4 --></TR><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature">53°F</TD><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature">67°</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature">42°</TD><!-- Column 3 --><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature">73°</TD><!-- Column 4 --></TR><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Feels Like: 53°Get FREE weather on your desktop
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 07-19-2011, 11:21 AM

Hi `Keith,
I'm chill'in in the warehouse & just finished some work & ready to go on ReCharge & get some Z's...

I think where everyone lives, that they have weather issues at some points during the 4 seasons....Rain/Heat/Floods/Fires/earthquakes/hurricanes/tropical storms, etc....

Everyone is still free to move someplace else, if they don't like where they are at ? If they can afford
Is it still legal to hitch-hike ?

I just hope someday to go on a Road Trip in North America...It's a major dream Trip 4-Sure
Wish everyone a COOL Spot during this Heat Wave...
p.s. Hope also your A/C is kicking good in your Monte's..
Peace/Happy/Out from `Space

Old 07-19-2011, 11:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Speaking of hot weather...

I saw on the news this morning that the hot weather in the Midwest has attributed to over a dozen deaths. If you have a spare minute today pay a visit to your elderly parents and/or neighbors. Make sure they are staying cool and hydrated.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Back from lunch IT IS FREAKIN HOTTT OUT THERE!

Old 07-19-2011, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Speaking of hot weather...

I saw on the news this morning that the hot weather in the Midwest has attributed to over a dozen deaths. If you have a spare minute today pay a visit to your elderly parents and/or neighbors. Make sure they are staying cool and hydrated.
..Mike, great suggestion for sure...Also, make sure your animals have water & hopefully some shade or protection..

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Back from lunch IT IS FREAKIN HOTTT OUT THERE!

Hi `Tadd, Don't worry this 2 shall past...In a few more months you will be posting "IT IS FREAKIN COLD OUT THERE"

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, July 19, 2011