Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 >>>Check In<<<

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 12:07 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile >Keep it active >OK > your turn > Yes you reading this (?)

Originally Posted by ohara
Afternoon everyone, just enjoying the air conditioned office for a little while but hopefully going out visiting clients this afternoon

Washed the monte this morning as a couple of birds decided to do some nasty things to the windshield overnight, I still say diapers for birds would sell like hot cakes

I hope everyone is enjoying their day

Hi `Ken, it's great to enjoy cool air + be able to help clients in your life....Thanks for checking in with your Monte Carlo Family....Wish you a safe & cool work/life journey (LoL Diapers)>Good idea <

Old 07-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Hey Mike hope life is treating you well and you are enjoying this beautiful day. And yes I know diapers would sell. Hmm maybe I should see about getting on dragons den lol

Old 07-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Matt how do I locate the one that going out?
The warning is referring to the monitoring system, not one of the TPMS sensors. You could scan for a pending code (if one was set) to point you in the right direction. Most random triggers I have seen were caused by a dirty/loose connection.

Old 07-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Default Good to see you online

Great to see you online and helping our moty of the year winner. How is life on the West Coast USA? How is your new Camaro running? Please post an update.

Wish everyone a good evening. From a bum

Old 07-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hello all!

Man I am beat! It was another long day at work. This weekend we installed a complete controls upgrade on one of our machines. We spent all day today chasing a random Profinet communications error between the PLC and valve bank. We finally added some stop gap measures to get it running but still haven't chased down the root cause.

Oh well, there is always tomorrow!

Old 07-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by chifan
Good morning, MCF! Hope everyone is getting back into the swing of things (for those of you that just enjoyed some time off).

Had to make a run to Autozone yesterday because the daughter broke the blower speed **** off in the Cobalt, and when I pulled up to the door, I noticed my left side fog lamp was out. When I got out, I realized how correct I was....it was literally OUT of the hole.... Seems it wasn't properly re-installed when the car was painted and had fallen into the bumper cover.... Went home, took out the headlight, reached in and pulled up the light, which was still completely functional, and got it seemingly installed correctly. I didn't feel it "pop" into place or anything, but the chrome bezel and light seem to be in there pretty solid now. Anybody know if it's supposed to snap in or anything? Anyhoo, all is well for now......

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday on this, the 37th anniversary of Disco Demolition Night. I was twelve years old and I was there. The worst promotion in MLB history, lol... Look it up if you've never heard of it....

DISCO SUCKS! That is a hilarious story! I admit, I had to google it.

Old 07-12-2016, 11:15 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by GTHSS
Hello all!

M
Oh well, there is always tomorrow!
Hi Tommy. Sadly there's not always a 2morrow 4 everyone... We must love our now and extract the best from it.
Amen

Wish everyone a great tomorrow... Enjoy you are now... Wow

Old 07-13-2016, 05:19 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
Great to see you online and helping our moty of the year winner. How is life on the West Coast USA? How is your new Camaro running? Please post an update.

Wish everyone a good evening. From a bum
Hey BBMike, hope life is treating you well. I've been busy as usual down at the shop. No rest for the wicked...lol. The Camaro is running fantastic. The original battery gave up so that was replaced, but other than that she's been trouble free. Well, I have to get back at it. Take it easy and I hope the other forum members are doing well also. Later...

Old 07-13-2016, 05:39 PM
Thumbs up Good 2 C U online...

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Hey BBMike, hope life is treating you well. I've been busy as usual down at the shop. No rest for the wicked...lol. The Camaro is running fantastic. The original battery gave up so that was replaced, but other than that she's been trouble free. Well, I have to get back at it. Take it easy and I hope the other forum members are doing well also. Later...

It's great to see you online with your update on Life from the great State of Washington I know you got a great battery..+ Super Super Camaro. Sure hope you return more often and keep us updated. Did you do any new Mod's to your S.S. ? New Pictures please. Wish you safe and happy miles in life 4-Sure >EnJoy<

Old 07-13-2016, 06:12 PM
Talking Now, I'm really confused, but this is a BeachBum post (LOL)<

Hi Mod `Barbara & Member's,
Sorry for the confusion on my thread/posts.
Had puter meltdown & was checking site & problems.

It was my DSL....Hopefully resolved after many hours of
frustration...

Wish all a super eve >EnJoy<
Quote:
Originally Posted by P343
Ok I know there was a blog this morning...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by P343

But it HAS been a busy day so maybe not...hahaha

Good Morning Mod Barbara & yes, I thought there was also,
but then it disappeared and had the wrong date on it
and then the above one appeared and really got me confused.
Now, command wants me to go directly to drug testing &
back to rehab (?)

I did have DSL melt down & had to reload everything again.
It can be so frustrating and a real test of patience 4-Real..

I hope that life is going good for you Barbara & that
your planning to hit the race track soon.