Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, July 10th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 05:29 AM

Good Morning Devin, Jerry & Member's,

Devin, are you climb'in walls like above or a mountain wall ? I'd like to try this someday..(Now I just climb mountains of crates to get the bar codes (LOL)
Wish you a Great Day & Climb 2day...EnJoy
=================================
Hi Jerry, any left overs from your last nights dinner..(or did Hunter eat it `all) LOL
Wish you a fast/safe day @ work & we will be look'in 4ward to updates on the Impala...
Peace/Happiness 2 `all from `Space

Last edited by Space; 07-10-2012 at 05:33 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning space! We climb actual rock walls made of rock! (so mountain walls!) Should try it sometime it's a lot of fun, but a lot of work. If you want I can stick a bar code at the top and it would feel just like work!
Hope works going well for you today!

Old 07-10-2012, 05:56 AM

Now `if Miss Spacette was @ the top of the mountain instead of a bar code I'd break the record for the fastest climb Thanks for your reply & please take some pic's & share your adventures. Wish you a fun climb to the TOP.
Enjoy your time `off 4-Sure...
p.s. Looking 4ward to getting off work 2day..Going to lunch with my grandfather I really miss spending time with him 4-Sure..Work & Life keeps getting in the way..
Peace/Out from `Space

Attached Thumbnails Tuesday, July 10th 2012-good-morning-space.jpg  
Old 07-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning MCF! Working from home today. Installers are comming out to measure for new carpet in the house this morning (the old one is 12 years old)

Ronda is just nesting the house before mom comes out (she wants every thing just right for her). Going to Fremont IN. tomorrow to vist the plant there. Not much else to say here

You all have a Chevy Carlo day!

Old 07-10-2012, 06:34 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

^ From above post by `Space ^ He sure takes up a lot of space doesn't he ? LOL ^
LOL!! Thanks space, pictures are hard because of all the gear i have to carry there isnt much room for a camera, But next time ill go ill have someone go take pictures!!

have a great time with your grandfather!

Everyone else have a "Chevy Carlo" - (Tadd) day!!

Last edited by Space; 07-10-2012 at 06:40 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:45 AM

Thanks `Devin, It would be great to see some pic's to see you climbing up the wall. Look 4ward to seeimg them when time & oppurtunity permits.. Thanks for your wishes for time with my g/father.
I really miss living close to him & seeing him everyday, but I really enjoy his company & his advice on life issues..

EnJoy your `Day 4-Sure.
================================================== ===
Hi `Tadd, wish you a great day...It's great that your job has travel trips & you don't have to be in a office 9 to 5...

Wish you a Super Day & a Safe `Trip 2morrow

Peace/Happiness to `all from `Space

Old 07-10-2012, 06:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all.

Old 07-10-2012, 07:01 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning `Greg, how long is your night shift ? How's life ?, How's the Beast ?
Tonight was a lot shorter than it could have been. I'm only working about 45 hours a week with this new duty position. A LOT less than the 75-80 hours that I was working just a couple of weeks ago. I just got back from the gym. Bikini season is here and I would hate to disappoint...

The Beast is doing GREAT. I got rid of the DoD and it works wonderfully now. I'm going to bed. You have a great day too.

Old 07-10-2012, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
Tonight was a lot shorter than it could have been. I'm only working about 45 hours a week with this new duty position. A LOT less than the 75-80 hours that I was working just a couple of weeks ago. I just got back from the gym. Bikini season is here and I would hate to disappoint...

The Beast is doing GREAT. I got rid of the DoD and it works wonderfully now. I'm going to bed. You have a great day too.

Hi Sgt Miller `Greg, & thanks for your update..It's great to read that getting rid of the DoD was a great improvement & your beast is running great. It's also great that you are going to the gym & working out for Bikini Season ? ? ?
Wish you a Super `Day ~> EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 07-10-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:47 AM

Space, that FIRST picture of the ocean is beautiful!! I put it with my Screen Saver photos. Have a great time with your grandfather today, hope you two have lots of time to just visit and share time together.

Greg (Sgt. Miller): what kind of bikini will you be wearing? Get someone on the beach to take pictures so we can all appreciate it!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, July 10th 2012