Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 8th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Good Morning all. Have to get off my but and do some work around here. The hot water spicket for the washer needs replaced. Got parts yesterday but blew it off. Need to get my honey do list going for this winter.

Hi `Jerry, it was great reading your updates on your trip to the sunshine state + the go kart `fun It's also great that you had a safe trip. I wish that I would've had some time to meet `up, but maybe on your next trip & I won't be in a work prison (LOL)...Wish you a good day & enjoy your time `off...

I'm constantly trying to master my time to be able to spend with my beachbum family & there never seems to be enough..Time is flying 4-Sure..."Buckle `Up"

Old 01-08-2013, 08:44 AM

Good Tuesday Morning everyone! Its sunny and warmer here - time to REALLY clean the Monte, not just hose it off. Here's a random picture that I think Red Nightmare (Jen) will like:

Attached Thumbnails Tuesday, January 8th 2013-hedgehogs.jpg  
Old 01-08-2013, 08:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone,

Have a good day everyone!!!!

Old 01-08-2013, 09:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Tuesday morning: Well our everyday search for a New place out here in Arizona is over!! We bought a place in the resort on Monday. And its pretty cool set up. With a screened in porch. So Ozzie can walk around the deck with out geeting out & lost. On the inside its almost a carbon copy on this place. Well close anyways. Newer model and as more options then most. We should get the keys later today if all the paper work is finished. Then we can start making it our place. We were out Monday aftarnoon buy things for the new place. Has all wood floors instead of carpeting . Washer & dry and a hobby room attched to the unit. Its towards the end of the park near the wash. A wash is where in the desert the water flows when they get rain in the winter months. Or in July & Aug theres water in there. Well since I got on so late cause I slept in. I have to get this old truck moving. So I better hit the showers and get some breakfast. Jerry glad you had a good time on Vacation. Now you can rest. Ok more later

Old 01-08-2013, 10:25 AM

Hi `Angie, Mod Michael, Rick & Member's,
`Angie, it great that you got the sunshine we sent (LOL)..EnJoy your new day & good weather

Rick, it's great to read that you found/purchased a new home..It sounds like a nice place to live...Look forward to seeing pictures in the future...Good Luck on getting settled...

My coffee break is over & time 2 get back to work...

Wish everyone a safe/happy/fun `day ~> EnJoy

Old 01-08-2013, 10:27 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 01-08-2013, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Morning Everyone
*^
Hi `Mike,
Make one more post & your will have "13800 posts like your 3.8L Thanks again 4 all your contributions to our forum

What Kit Car did you post about ? Did I miss your latest update ?
Did you get another ride ? (I can't keep `up with all your toys)..
Wish you a Great Day Peace/Out

Old 01-08-2013, 11:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Trying out my first electronic cig, not too bad.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:09 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Well its been a long while since we walked! Had to cut it short this 1st time. We had Ozzie with us and he walks faster then me. But for the 1st time we did about 3/4 of what we normally do. So thats not too bad i guess. Started out with Levi's a Tshirt and a hoodie. Man after the 1st mile that hoodie was history. I had to carry it the rest of the way. That AZ Sun gets nice warm early. High today should be around of 66. But just light Fla the Sun is warmmer then you think ! But in the shade its cooler. Ok just checking in while I have a signal. C ya

Old 01-08-2013, 01:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Trying out my first electronic cig, not too bad.

I have 2 of those things Jerry...want em?
and ya I spent the big bucks for them both...

Despite my best efforts with these things....I just havent been able to kick the Habit...It seems...Im more addicted to all the carcinogens..Than I am to the actual Nicotine!....

I hope it works for you...

I tried...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 8th 2013