Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I don't think I would do the even trade. I can't own 2 Monte Carlos, I wouldn't know what to do!!
LoL Mod `Mike,
You could always give your extra one 2 a alien kid to test drive What do you think this one is worth ?

I agree with Lou, Rick & Seattle Mike that it's a decent price `if it checks out to be as good as it looks in their pic's, plus with a 6 month warranty ? If I was closer, I'd go check it out..
If you go to your parents soon, you should (just 4 fun), & you might reconsider ? ~> LOL

WoW, we's Blog'in this morning 4-Sure
p.s. Good Morning Teacher `Todd

Old 01-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Ryan: It looks pretty damn clean. If I was in the market I'd make him an offer. Seller has to start some where. If its not a good deal or a good price after talking. I'd walk away. LOOKS GOOD THOU...
it is clean, i had to stop and walk around it on my way home just nothing i need right now. that lot's alway's got some neat stuff though, i stop by to browse quite a bit. right now they've got a chevy plow truck that i wouldin't mind bringine home!

Thanks Space

I am back to 100%

Ryan, that Intimidator is only 25 minutes from my Parents haha
the lot's actually right on the corner of 715 and milford road, lol, it's probibly more like 10 minutes

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Ryan, Great to see you this morning online..How's life in BuzzKill, Pa ? Hope life is going good 4 U 4-Sure

I think it's a decent asking price on that Monte $6,995...Looks clean in the pictures....Wish you a super day....Hope we see you more often Member's, what do you think it's worth or that you would pay if you were in the market 4 below ?

plus it has a warranty
things are going pretty dang good space, thanks for asking how's things in florida? (i'm jelous of your warm temps & un-salted roads right about now, lol )

Old 01-17-2012, 09:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm going to my parent's this weekend to replace a hub assembly in my Monte (so I can finally drive it again to work)

Ryan, I would keep with 20-25 minutes, I have to drive down route 6 a little ways just to hit Milford.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:00 AM

dang, i screwed up the RT#, it's the corner of 739 & milford road. i went up as far as rt. 84 not too long ago, seemed like it took 10-15 minutes.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

OOOOO that intersection! So I know the car dealership it is sitting in. That's right by my Dentist.

My parents are on the other end of 739, I would use the MrZ's (whatever it's called now) as a halfway point, so I would say it's about a 30 minute drive to there.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:06 AM

things are going pretty dang good space, thanks for asking how's things in florida? (i'm jelous of your warm temps & un-salted roads right about now, lol ) <!-- / message -->
<!-- sig -->__________________
- Ryan

Hi `Ryan,
I jealous of your mountains & beautiful country...+ you have a super 4 Wheeler to get out there & have super fun...
The temps in Florida have been cold 2 me + we do have the salt air that settle on all the cars on the coastline + the damage of the sun `if your ride is not protected...
When I hit the lotto, I think I'll just live in Florida during the winter's & move to the mountains in the Summer's
To dare to dream in SpaceVision LOL
I would love to try snow boarding & snow mobile racing
4-Sure!

Your area is on my future dream Road Trip..4-Sure..
OK, whose next to hit some keys & see what falls outa your mind Hurry please

Old 01-17-2012, 10:09 AM

OOOOO that intersection! So I know the car dealership it is sitting in. That's right by my Dentist.

My parents are on the other end of 739, I would use the MrZ's (whatever it's called now) as a halfway point, so I would say it's about a 30 minute drive to there.
yeah! it's right on the corner next to wrenches automotive. you should go take it for a test drive

Old 01-17-2012, 10:11 AM

Directions to Pike County Motors Inc., Dingmans Ferry, PA, 570-828-8132
^^^Link to map^^^^
So you don't get lost out there in some unknown `space ! LOL

Old 01-17-2012, 10:12 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Chibi if you had both and one tore up, you can always steal parts from the other one. LOL. Yea it does look pretty good and price could be lower but as said its a starting point. Got my pot roast going for tonight. Rick-when does BJ start on TV. Thursday?? Gotta win me some fantasy bid prizes.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Ryan,
I jealous of your mountains & beautiful country...+ you have a super 4 Wheeler to get out there & have super fun...
The temps in Florida have been cold 2 me + we do have the salt air that settle on all the cars on the coastline + the damage of the sun `if your ride is not protected...
When I hit the lotto, I think I'll just live in Florida during the winter's & move to the mountains in the Summer's
To dare to dream in SpaceVision LOL
I would love to try snow boarding & snow mobile racing
4-Sure!

Your area is on my future dream Road Trip..4-Sure..
OK, whose next to hit some keys & see what falls outa your mind Hurry please
hahaha, i heard it's been cold in florida for a while now. still warmer than here, we had a high of about 30 yesterday. we don't have any snow yet ether! which, if it's gonna be cold out, i want at least one good snow, none so far!

if you really wanted to try snowboarding & snow mobiling, i'd suggest the adarondacks up in NY state, they've got some KILLER slopes (one by my grandmother is called "gore mountian" ) and ton's of snow mobile trails.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 17, 2012