Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

January 2012
Monte of the Month Winner

Member: 2001 Monte Carlo S.S.- from the Great State of Michigan
Congratulations Ashley `Marie

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Please Welcome our new member's to the MCF & our `Blog, thank you!<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited by Space; 01-17-2012 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Tweak
Old 01-16-2012, 11:11 PM

Thank you Teacher Todd for starting our daily blog. I hope all our. Night owls have a good night. Good morning to everyone else.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:29 AM
Default Thank U `Todd 4 starting our `Day, our `Blog!

Good Morning EveryOne,
We got a new day to live, love & `be happy
EnJoy your journey of `Life...Whose driving your Life ?
"Be the driver of your life & drive it to where you want to `be"
It's been proven that the drive is so much better in a
Chevy Monte Carlo !

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Dreams are where we want to `go & work is how we get there!"
=================================
Be Good 2 yourself & others in your `Life,
& please help those in need if you can, when you can ?
No one is guaranteed a 2morrow ? Go live your present !
What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 01-17-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Good Morning to All. My son is home sick today but i still have to take the boy my wife watches to school so I gotta be up. I could still be sleeping if it wasn't for that. It seems warm out because it's foggy today and rainy. Seems like spring again for the second time this winter.

Old 01-17-2012, 06:08 AM

Good Morning `Lou,
"Be Happy to `be & be able to `do what you must `do... What if ?"
Wish your son a "get better"...It's great that you will be there for him & his needs until he fully recovers. Be safe on your journey in the `fog...

Peace/Happiness from `Space

Old 01-17-2012, 06:15 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work. Felt like I was there for 12 freakin hours. Nissan pulled ONE seat after they got started. They had issues at that point and once we ran out of trim (around 1030 or 11) we didn't do ANYTHING until 330. Sat around for FIVE HOURS till Nissan got rolling again. And once they did get rolling we only worked another hour and a half before we were done. I still can't believe they had us still there that long without doing a thing. I won't complain from a pay standpoint but it drove me up the wall.

Main boss for night shift pulled me to the side when I got to work and clocked in to let me know that my background checks came back all good (We both knew it wouldn't be an issue but he was just excited to be able to tell me cause he's been pushing to get me hired on full time for quite a while) and all I'm waiting on now is for HR to set a hire date. Apparently they're waiting for a bunch of background checks on people because they don't want to hire onseys and twoseys. They want to have a group hired on at a time. It'll sure be nice when it happens though, gonna go from 11.25 to 13.50 an hour.

I'm exhausted now though so I'm gonna check a few threads and then head for bed.

EDIT: Btw Gregg when you read this, I just now saw your reply from Sunday's blog. I meant to say Brook has a regular cell phone (not a smartphone). I don't think she has a landline (I don't either for that matter). My point with that is with a lot of those regular cell phones they changed batteries with every model, even within the same manufacturer (usually several BB models shared batteries, I know my Bold shares a battery with the Tour which I used to have). Her cell phone is so old that I don't think they make new batteries for hers anymore, and it's a crapshoot with used batteries. If we end up getting serious I might look into helping her get a new one but we'll cross that bridge if and when we get there.

Last edited by SupplySgt; 01-17-2012 at 06:21 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Congrats Drew on the increase in pay when it happens. Sucks when your stuck with nothing to do.

Old 01-17-2012, 06:40 AM

Thanks bro. With the overtime that we get every week those OT hours will look awesome. 2.25 increase in regular pay equals over 3 bucks increase in OT pay. Even if we got no OT, I'd gross over 80 more per paycheck. With OT, I'll probably clear close to 80 more per paycheck. I can really start socking some cash back at that point.

Well, off to bed I go guys. Holler at y'all later.

Old 01-17-2012, 06:45 AM

Morning all. Not much on the agenda today. We have a trip to Pittsburgh scheduled tomorrow, see the wife's doctor and have bloodwork done.

Old 01-17-2012, 07:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. There's a 2 hour delay to the start of school for my daughter this morning. The snow we had melted yesterday then it froze last night so the roads are a sheet of ice. More snow is supposed to come our way today and/or tomorrow. It's 32° right now and with the wind chill it's hovering around 25°. Make a good one of it today.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 17, 2012