Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 08:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning, slept in again, no school for my son today. They got today off also for some reason. It was really storming here earlier. Lightning and thunder, pouring rain. Hard to believe in January. Better than the white stuff. You aren't invisible Space man. Gotta go look at a set of wheels with my uncle about three. They are about 45 minutes away. Hopefully as nice as advertised. Only used 2 months and stored back in original boxes. we will see. Headed to shower then bank. have a great day

Old 01-17-2012, 08:32 AM

Thanks everyBody for your words...& reconfirming my existence...I was just being a insecure "Attention *****" & creating activity on our morning `Blog...Our words on this screen do paint a picture of oneself,
doesn't it ?, but you can't see the picture `if you are invisible ? or can You ?

Thank You 4-Sure....
Ok, who else needs some attention ? Is it YOU ? Who else wants to be, or needs to be a Attention ***** ?~>
Let us know `OK...Make a Post

Last edited by Space; 01-17-2012 at 08:38 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

Old 01-17-2012, 08:41 AM

Good morning MCF'ers - Space, I love reading your words and thoughts. Several of your posted pictures (like today's) are saved to my computer to add to my revolving screensaver pix.

Rick, I couldn't get on here earlier cuz I was staring at my phone waiting for a special morning text. I got it so now I can go about my day and get to work. Sounds like you were busy yesterday. I would've done the same thing at the theater if they tried to pull that. Did you have a good conversation with the Fla. friend? Musta been on the phone a really long time..... My phone here in St. Louis was pretty quiet.

Old 01-17-2012, 08:48 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Good Morning Everyone & Space

Nm goin on here just setting at work bored

Old 01-17-2012, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone

Good Morning Mod `Mike,
I hope that your cold is gone & that you are back to 100% .
Also thanks for your dedication to your Monte Carlo Family & everything you do to help member's & protect the member's from the bad ...(It is appreciated, even though we seldom tell you)
============================================
Good Morning `Angie, thanks always for your words & contributions..You always seem to bring sunshine to our forum when you're here plus, you seem to be able to control ~>__________________(fill in the empty space: )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Morn'in `Mike (JG), thank your for your words & all your posts 4-Sure...How are you feeling ?
Are you still in recovery mode ? Let us know `OK ?
Wish everyone a `Happy from `Space

Last edited by Space; 01-17-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:02 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Hey Space im feelin pretty good, still got a few aches but good, just glad i can still work

Old 01-17-2012, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Hey Space im feelin pretty good, still got a few aches but good, just glad i can still work

Thanks `Mike for your reply & it's great to read that you are able to work...You healed fast 4-Sure...Human Being are inherently fragile & don't fare well when they are thrown against fast moving hard targets..."Be Happy 2 `be 4-Sure"

What has happen to the DUI Driver ? I hope he has to pay for all the damage & pain that he has caused...Let us know when time permits...

Old 01-17-2012, 09:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum

Rick, I couldn't get on here earlier cuz I was staring at my phone waiting for a special morning text. I got it so now I can go about my day and get to work. Sounds like you were busy yesterday. I would've done the same thing at the theater if they tried to pull that. Did you have a good conversation with the Fla. friend? Musta been on the phone a really long time..... My phone here in St. Louis was pretty quiet.
Hi Angie. I told you about Dennis from Fla before. Once you get him on the phone. He sort of takes over the conversation . So yeah on the phone so long I had to charge it afterwards. No bars left on mine or his . But we had things we had to get settled before he pulls in today. Going to be busy week with them two here with us. ...

Old 01-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

saw this sitting at one of the better local used car lots yesterday. '04 S/C intimidator price was a lil stiff though...
2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Supercharged SS - Cars For Sale Dingmans Ferry, PA

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday, January 17, 2012