Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Tuesday Febuary 7th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Jon
Morning everyone, just another day for me.
Miss your post 2
Hi `Jon, wow am I in a fog again this morn'in, but it is foggy out side ~> It can't be just another `day 4-Sure, make everyone a Special Day 4-Sure....Be happy 2 have a super ride out there that U can jump in & head 2 the higher learning place

Wish I could help on your new project, but I hope one of our expert member's see's your request 4 help on install...Wish you good luck on getting it installed the way you want...
Wish U a Super Super Day & be happy that U got another day to live & be Happy 2 `be U WoW ~>
(2 much coffee all night 4 me) LOL
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 02-07-2012, 07:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Back from my school run. Kinda excited today, I think this is the day I will get my car back. The dealer told then GM rep last night or today. Gonna head out to walmart and get my money back since three more of the stick on balancers have came off my wheels. What a joke. Already taken them back once. Will not leave without my money and then go to Firestone. I messaged that guy with the MC shirts to see if they have anymore. Check back later.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:23 AM

Hi Mr `Jerry,
We demand a complete detailed report + pic's of your S.S. when & `if you get it back 2day ~>
+ your Monte rims deserve more then crazy glue weights put on your wheels 4-Sure....I hope you get a pro to do them done the right way & please no clip on weights... R U also getting a high speed balance ? Monte's don't know how to go slow 4-Real ~>
Wish you a fun/safe/productive day...Thanks 4 checking `in

Old 02-07-2012, 07:34 AM

Lol Space it takes a good 6-8 beers for me to even feel buzzed. 1-2 before bed does help with the sleep though. Active Duty messed up my sleeping ability to the point that very little helps though.

As far as my eating fast, it tells my body to start the "process" of removing what needs to go. I've found that the slower I eat, the less likely I'll have to "take care of business" in a reasonable amount of time and that's part of my getting ready for bed routine. Figure when I eat quickly my body realizes it needs to make some room LOL.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space I would need an XL so I'll have to keep looking and I don't know how anyone could stay away.
Sarge my whole car was frosted this morning. i think we had a few flurries overnight. Just enough to wet the roads down after I washed the car yesterday. Oh well It still looks nice and shiny even with snow on it.

Jerry I hope you get your car back today. I want to get stick on weights when I get new tires too. Let us know how it works out.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone!

Old 02-07-2012, 08:18 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all - a little drizzly this morning. We are supposed to get a dusting of snow.
I think my skills test went OK - one of the tests was a real challenge. I'll let you all know if I get good news.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:23 AM

Sorry, as drew said, I have been busy here at work... the FDA is assessing my work and has been since december. Since they are doing that, my boss is on a hiring freeze and I have to go full force into everything I do. I am currently working 50-60 hours a week without much time off.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Morning everyone!

Hi Mod `Mike, Thanks 4 letting us know it's `Morning, but I hope you & member's turns it in2 a GOOD Morning & Day
Are you having fun with your short shifter ? Are you getting it broke in ? It has 2 `be so much fun 4-Sure....
Wish you a GOOD Day & I hope you have a E.Z. day in the office & a Super Fun Time when you get off work...EnJoy
=========================================
Thanks `Drew for your reply...I could never drink that much 4-Sure, but I do love 2 eat & just can't seem to gain any weight...My doc says I have a supercharge metabolism & that I'm 2 active....I'm hungry now, & I just ate 2 peanut butter & jelly sandwiches/2 banana's/ & a big bowl of Corn Flakes.
=======================================
WoW `Lou, XL....U R a Big Man, I swim in a large T, and it's more like a nightshirt ~>LOL...Thanks for all your posts & contributions 4-Sure

Old 02-07-2012, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by augi
Sorry, as drew said, I have been busy here at work... the FDA is assessing my work and has been since december. Since they are doing that, my boss is on a hiring freeze and I have to go full force into everything I do. I am currently working 50-60 hours a week without much time off.

Hi `Dustin, we just had a staff meeting & we decided to give you a approved absence from the MCF~> ~> lol

Last year I average over 100 hours a week, and this year is about the same...I work in the warehouse for about 10 hours and can't get online, but I am permitted when I go to the office to work the rest of my shift... I hope that you are getting a good paycheck & that you enjoy your work 4-Sure..

We do miss you & your contribution & hope that you can get online more often...4-Sure...

I only plan on working double shifts for about 10 more months (my g/f will be going in2 her residency) Then I hope I can live like a human (LOL) I wonder `if that's possible ~> ~>LOL~>

Thanks for your post & updates 4-Sure...Wish you happiness
=============================================
Hi `Amy, did you have breakfast...Do you get dizzy often ? Did you go blonde ? (Sorry, I could not help myself) I hope that if your dizziness continues that you go 2 your doc to have it checked...
Look forward to good news on your new position 4-Sure...Please keep us updated OK..
Take good care of yourself 4-Sure !!!!

Last edited by Space; 02-07-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Tuesday Febuary 7th 2012